Western terrain Mod Version 2

shaggy

Any update Shaggy ??? .................please

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Update is that I have finished 2 3d models. They only need to be tweaked a little . Though i have been busy on other more important for me personally. "projects which actually have a deadline". The project isent dead. And when i find some time i always try to mod as much as possible. So one day you guys might be surprised and i finish the mod quickly ;) but right now i have to attend to some other projects. I could post some teaser pics if you guys want though.

BW

Shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Thanks for a quick answer Shaggy, Yes please post some teasers

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

• 2 weeks later...

haha its not the end im actually working on a public beta which will include one season and installation instructions. Will probably be available tonight;)

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As usual Shaggy, looking forward to it and thanks :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Yeah sorry guys, I've got Shaggy working on the Typhoon skin as we have a deadline to deliver for a public show.

Ooops did I let the cat out of the bag that we have one of the best texture artists out there doing the Typhoon skin hehe

Awesome work as always bro.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx guys for the patience and support. March and April have been busy months for me. My family is starting a new company, my dog died and im working on my lorrie licence. At the same time i work on some other projects, on in particular more important than all the others. though i have had time to solve some problems i had and everything is looking all good for now. So soon guys there will be updates very soon i hope. Thx everyone.

BW

Shaggy

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Some news?

Happy Birthday, Shaggy

garfield29.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excuse please my bad English. Write please slowly, so that I can understand you.;)

I7-X980Extreme*18GB*Zotac GTX680-4GB*27"+3 10"Touchscreen, TM Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

Any update please Shaggy ? we know you have been busy :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

HEy guys i know you want it and it will come. I sent an Beta to a friend yesterday and he tried some things out. So I need to remake some stuff. I will find time really soon to do it though as you all have waited for quite some time.

BW

Shaggy

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the update Shaggy, and yes I know were like kids waiting for Christmas to arrive :):):)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

• 3 weeks later...

Anything new happening ? sorry to keep asking but .......

Am I an abusive idiot ?