HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE GAME?

This question has probably been asked before. I live in the UK. Will I be able to order a CD or CD's from Russia with the game on it but in ENGLISH or will the only alternative be a download to this country due to some kind of licensing issue

If the download is the only alternative, due to the size of same (1+ GB!!!!), I take it that I will be able to back it up to a CD or DVD and that there will not be any kind of problem with any kind of protection system stopping me from doing this.

Finally, whilst I do not fully understand the Starforce issues, is it now 'safe' for me to download the demo - has this Starforce issue been removed?

Re: HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE GAME?

This question has probably been asked before. I live in the UK. Will I be able to order a CD or CD's from Russia with the game on it but in ENGLISH or will the only alternative be a download to this country due to some kind of licensing issue

If the download is the only alternative, due to the size of same (1+ GB!!!!), I take it that I will be able to back it up to a CD or DVD and that there will not be any kind of problem with any kind of protection system stopping me from doing this.

Finally, whilst I do not fully understand the Starforce issues, is it now 'safe' for me to download the demo - has this Starforce issue been removed?

The size of the download is 250 MB, not 1 Gb. Lol

And like coldcrew said, use the search button. :wink:

I have already carried out a search - without success

I have already carried out a search without much success. I know that there is NOT going to be a publisher outside of Russia etc meaning that we will not see it on the shelves and therefore an update to the main LOMAC game will be offered in the form of a download and 250MB seems more realistic for such.

My question stands though. Will the developer ever put an ENGLISH version of the whole game (or just the update) on DISK that we can order direct from them as opposed to this download process. As a collector as well as a player this is the preferred method for me and look at that potential 'box cover' on the home page- the 'Flaming Cliff's' title is not in Cyrillic - fair point eh?.

In the alternative and only an English LOMAC downloadable update is offered I trust that we will be able to back it up to a CD/DVD. With all this talk of Starforce and anti-piracy concerns I do not see that this has been answered.

Finally has Starforce been removed from the demo.

Honestly guys I woudn't be asking this if I felt that it was readily available. It might be there but I can't find it.

Re: HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO OBTAIN THE GAME?

Will I be able to order a CD or CD's from Russia with the game on it but in ENGLISH or will the only alternative be a download to this country due to some kind of licensing issue

We don't know about the CD situation yet.

http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2982

No, it has not been removed yet.

http://forum.lockon.ru/viewtopic.php?t=3443

But I don't think you will have any immediate danger if you install the current demo. And you can remove the starforce drivers completely using the tool you can get from here.

http://www.onlinesecurity-on.com/protect.phtml?c=55

(Uninstall the demo first.)

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.