Virtual European Air Operations - Sneak Peak

Ells228

Hey guys,

I thought I'd treat you to a sneak peak of our Alpha Test model #3.

Testing is going well and progress is ramping up at a great pace with many thanks to our development and alpha testing teams.

We are still recruiting alpha testers and will soon be looking for beta testers to test flight model and A2A capabilities.

Check out www.veao.eu for more information.

40746740.jpg

36208880.jpg

95645600.jpg

47389748.jpg

60966947.jpg

• Like 1

Very Nice! Great to see a Eurofighter of such great detail!

I'll be watching this one.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

lol, yeah I know what you mean but there is a great team working on it and we have a deadline for a 'public' appearance at a UK air show event, so it will be done.

Any testers are welcome to register and help out.

Thanks for your comments guys.

gees,very very nice model. Lockon is looking better all the time. Thanks to you and your group for a very nice addition to this sim. Most appreciated.:thumbup: New F15E, J39, EF2K, man can't get better than that along with the su27 and mig.:)

We are in the last stages of Alpha testing and the model will be skinned soon, so check back for new screenshots coming soon.

Animation of control surfaces is next whilst skinning is taking place, so we will be recruiting for Beta testers soon.

Note: Current Alpha testers will automatically be upgraded to Beta testers.

Thanks,

Ells.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest update for you guys.

Model is now complete and unwrapped with some skinning elements underway.

Public beta test will commence early May with details being posted soon.

For anyone visiting the Waddington UK airshow, you will be able to see the live public release of the Typhoon for LockOn (more details to follow also).

Thanks to Crow for an awesome job!!

46148275.jpg

16278629.jpg

44002589.jpg

77659428.jpg

90240480.jpg

84005357.jpg

I've checked website and it looks as very ambitious plan. Im so eager on it. Please consider aggresor sqadron as well. Im sure plenty of people would be interested in your idea but would chose opposite side. Would be great to intercept tornados with mig-21 Beczl is cooking up :)

hi there, i have seen this threat the first time now :-)

looks nice so far.

just one thing i could see.

the nose is too small. you might want to check your blueprints again and your model.

if you want to have great success with this model, i recommend to change it.

soryy for the critics, but i just try to help

greets boom boom

Any comments are always welcome Borchi and we will look into it.

I'm very confident the model is as exact as we can get it as a lot of research and testing has been completed on the model, but I will ask the team to double check.

Thanks,

Ells.

Nice.

3GO-353/Mickey...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---===China 3GO Cyber Air Force===---

[ARDOUR.AMBITION.POWER]

http://www.3gofly.com

Intel Core i7 975 Extreme Edition|GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R

Sapphire HD7970 3G GDDR5|Corsair CMZ12GX3M3A1600C9 (DDR3 1600 4G*3)

WD1002FAEX 1TB + WD6401AALS 640G + WD10EARS 1TB

Saitek X52 PRO|Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG|Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Well the basics of the cockpit are there, it's just a case of tweaking the 3d model to add more details which is fairly simple.

The hard part is all of the coding and integration for DCS as well as getting the right level of details for the actual Typhoon.

I wouldn't say 2 years, but can't say an actual date yet.