Virtual European Air Operations - Sneak Peak

Ells228

Update 13-05-2009

Hi Guys,

Beta testing of the Typhoon is going very well.

We are ironing out the last few bugs and skinning issues and will soon be ready for weapons integration.

The public beta will be released very soon, but as always if you wish to register and get access to the mod early, please register at our forums www.veao.eu/forum

Here are the latest renders....

VEAO-Typhoon1.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon2.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon3.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon4.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon5.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon6.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon7.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon8.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon9.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon10.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon11.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon12.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon13.jpg

VEAO-Typhoon14.jpg

Quick Update....

We've had a few technical delays but should be releasing the public beta in the next few days.

Here are some latest in-game shots testing navigation & landing lights and weapon placement, enjoy...

ScreenShot_087.jpg

ScreenShot_088.jpg

ScreenShot_089.jpg

ScreenShot_090.jpg

ScreenShot_091.jpg

ScreenShot_092.jpg

ScreenShot_093.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Topol,

Many thanks for these, they will help greatly.

I will post shortly some development screens we have been playing with for the live events taking place at the moment.

Edited by Ells228

i played this mod and as it is very obvious in the screens too, the nose and the front side of the cockpit is built totally wrong...too bad because the rest of it looks very nice and detailed.i don't know if it's something to be done at this stage but it doesn't look as the real one...

Hi John,

Many thanks for your comments.

Some things were noted and changed for the release for the live RAF Typhoon Challenge events this week and Waddington air show next weekend.

I'll post some latest screens, etc. soon.

Thanks,

Ells.

• 2 weeks later...

Following a very successful live show at Waddington International Air Show with a head to head version of the VEAO Typhoon mod, we will be releasing the community Typhoon this week.

Stay tuned for more details soon.

I think this aircraft looks very good in it´s shape. I have been working on the skin some more and been updating the template. I still have some way to go until im completely satisfied with it. Also since these pictures were taken i have updated a few things such as engine nozzles and the nacelle plates. Updated shots to come soon. I ahve also started to make paint schemes of all the active squadrons in the UK and i ahve an intention to add an Austrian one to the package too replacing the Isreali skin slot .

10.jpg

11.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

12.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

The inital mod will be released with one skin, however an update will be released shortly after with the skins Shaggy has shown, damage model, LOD models and a skin template so you can make your own.

This will be the block 2 Air-to-Air variant.

We are currently working on a block 5 Air-to-Ground variant and will release once testing is complete.

Yes Winter, 3 sqdn will be included in the update pack.