3GO NEW SU-27MODEL !!!

vanj

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys trying to refly the Ukrain SU-27 Crash in 2002 ?

Good thing this is only simulation - huh ?!

Sukhoi SU-27 Crash

Anyway - I like the crowd mod!!!

Is this already somewhere for download?

Greetings

krel01

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you 3GO for this awesome Su27 model

The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent--.jpg

Thank you Thank you Thank you smilie_baby_010.gif

SU33 SU33 SU33 smilie_sonst_034.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excuse please my bad English. Write please slowly, so that I can understand you.;)

I7-X980Extreme*18GB*Zotac GTX680-4GB*27"+3 10"Touchscreen, TM Warthog

First, i've got a tweaked MEinit.xml that compatible with Simmod's A-10, Walmis' F-15C model and about 20 new slots for Su-25T skins (skins made by Blackhawk, Colt40Five...i took from a CAW mod). The Meinit is mine, i fixed it manually, do not use any Meinit of CAW mods.

Then, add 4 new command lines for 2 new Su-27 skins (AF Last & Demonstration Su-30KI) to ME.

Finally, using Modmaker to create the new Su-27 model mod with Modman 7 :D

- .skins + .lom files you put into Bazar\ World\ Shapes folder

- 2 .cdds files put into Bazar\ World folder

- start-su27.dds to FUI\ Common folder

- Meinit.xml to ME folder

Could there be an All-in-one addon with these features?

cheers!

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Just wanted to tell anyone interested that I have joined that ranks of people that managed to get this mod working on Lock On 1.02 =D

Very happy now ;)

The reason it didn't work last time was because I used notepad to edit the files and did no backups -whistles- ..

After reinstall everything works perfectly after a manual install.

GREAT mod guys! You deserve a lot of credit

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Are you guys trying to refly the Ukrain SU-27 Crash in 2002 ?

Good thing this is only simulation - huh ?!

That was really scary day, I saw this tragedy on TV, not funny at all...

That day I could be there, because my relatives asked me about traveling to Lviv, to watch air-show. Thank God I wasn't there.

I have to admit I’m a bit scared installing this add on. Reason: using the Walmis F15C and the A10 mod from simmod. Including the Tattis F15C fuel tank. Took me a while with meinit.xml too lined up all with the F15c weapons and tank. Installing this mod would surely break that alignment up.

But I admit this add on seems so nice. If someone can help me with the meinit.xml, then I`m all for it. Thanks for all that created this awesome 3d model...

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Should do it! :) (Backup your old, just in case...)

+1 Cool thanks, that was quick lol

Cheers, thanks :pilotfly::thumbup:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Ok, I’ve installed this beast. Actually my F15c with Walmis 3d model and Tattis Tank, combined with the simmod a10, well all seems aligned so far without modifying / replacing the xml file.

Awesome eye candy. I can’t thank you enough for this MOD. Only thing missing is a high detail 3d model of the mig and Su33:smilewink:

Again thanks 3GO and all involved making this bird shine.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Im wondering about something.

Im doing some skinning and when i load the skin on the Su27, it seems, that on the part between the nose and the cockpit is missing something, isnt it? ;)

3go-su27-nose.jpg

I dont know, what its called, but hope you can see, what i mean. Compare the pictures. :music_whistling:

LockOn2009-04-1815-47-05-10.jpg

How come?

I didnt do anything :lol: