Translation of Lock On 1.1 manual

This new manual begs to be translated! Is there any chance we can get the source file in MS Word? I assume the manual is done in MS Word.

I am sure that the Lock On would gain in popularity if we would have this excelent manual translated in as many lenguages as possible!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

You can export the manual as a plain text. Open the manual with Adobe Reader and Choose 'File>Save as Text'.

Well, I actually have a full Profesional Verson of Acrobat Ver 6.0. And I can export the manual in MS Word format. However, the format is lost, pistures are everywhere, it is just one nightmare to try to get everything in order!

All that it takes is for ED to give us original MS Word document and we would be able to do a really good job translating this excelent manual!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• ED Team

To =4c= Hajduk Veljko

See private message.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Thank you Chich!

It would be cool when the manual is translated to other countries too.

Some people cant read english very well and they need the manual to understand the game.

No translations... less customers.

ED you should take your time to make translations.

Good translations... more customers and less noobs on servers.

This message was sponsored by "askingstupidquestions.com" in cooparation with "icantfly.de".

• ED Team

Indeed, but please understand that Eagle is an independant developer without the support of a large publisher (usually the source of localization).

Bests,

Matt

It would be cool when the manual is translated to other countries too.

Some people cant read english very well and they need the manual to understand the game.

No translations... less customers.

ED you should take your time to make translations.

. . . . Most of the time I see noobs asking questions, they understand English well enough to have RTFM :wink:

Good translations are a necessity, of course . . . . but having a good manual doesn't do much good if the noobs don't read it. Which happens.