Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind

deadsmell

Hey guys, heres my second video.

DCS Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind.

Just a fan video, nothing fancy. It does have some great missile evasion shots, and some good air to air combat for the trained eye.

as always, turn up your speakers, enjoy the music, the video, and make sure your watching in HQ.

Enjoy!! Thanks!!

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

Nice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Made in china00: I will use shift Y next time for sure. Thanks, I couldnt remember what the command was for that. That will make the grey bar go away while recording externals right?

Thanks again everyone.

Edited by deadsmell

well, ya know, I just felt like makin a video.

When I didnt have a good enough PC for gaming, I would watch all the cool lock on videos and stuff, now that I have it, I figure theres some poor sucker out there that watches this crap just like I do, and if that guy enjoys it, then good.

But seriously the campaign destroys me. I am a total failure on the campaign. I cant even pass the introductory campaign. So the fact that you even got to "the other side" shows a good comparison as well.