Can't get G25 pedals to work

Zorg_DK

Hi all.

This is my first post, and first let me say this sim is the best sim ever made. absolutely amazing.

However the setup of controls is driving me nuts. :cry: I can't get my G25 pedals to work as rudder. I can only assign one of the pedals and it results in constant left (or right?) yaw when I'm not touching the pedal, no rudder input when half depressed and right yaw when fully depressed.

I tried assigning Z and X to the pedals in Logitech Profiler but that don't work well because then I can't properly modulate the pressure.

I've tried to enable and disable combine axis in L. profiler - Can't make it work either way.

All other sims work with my G25 pedals even Lock on.

I'm using X52 Pro, Windows 7 x64 beta, Trackir 4.

I've disabled force feedback in a .lua file.

Please help :helpsmilie:

Edited by Zorg_DK

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nevermind. i got i fixed. the control setup seems a bit buggy when you have multible controllers. i seems it was kind of random that it worked.

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest lockoned
nevermind. i got i fixed. the control setup seems a bit buggy when you have multible controllers. i seems it was kind of random that it worked.

i made working pedal G25 and joystik Saitek Evo in Vista SP1 x64.Need to go in control panel and select game controller select G25 setting and put simbol combine pedals.Profiler not working in this case.In game make brake and accelerator.CLUTCH not work as pedal.In game need to make reverse axis G25.Good work