Thank you ED for an amazing sim

Zorg_DK

Hi all.

I'm really impressed with this product. The level of fidelity is astonishing and the flight model feels very realistic.

I've just started my learning process - It's going to be interesting and exciting I'm sure. Right now I can fire weapons with some success and I've almost mastered the basic flight maneuvers and autopilot functions.

Thanks for keeping the genre alive! Finally I can play something else than Falcon 4 and FSX :)

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would like to join the Acknowledgments! Bought the game two days ago and I have to say "Thx ED" . I feared for too long that flightsims were almost dead ,but with you on the scene I can sleep safe! :) . Long Live ED

• ED Team
I would like to join the Acknowledgments! Bought the game two days ago and I have to say "Thx ED" . I feared for too long that flightsims were almost dead ,but with you on the scene I can sleep safe! :) . Long Live ED

Hi guys - if you like it - then post your views on Gamespot, IGN, Gamespy etc

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

i have to agree. i finally was able to purchase and download. having been with lockon and fc from the beginning, i was astonished at the jump in flight model and graphics-in the Battle mission, there is so much going on, and it all looks amazing with hardly any drop in fps despite the smoke, multiple launches etc. Someone said the environment was sterile, and coming from lockon that was a concern, but this is far from it and an active battle space. Can't wait until i learn to fly and fight.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i whine a lot, also on this forum :)~.

Still this the best sim ever!

If i compare it to early versions of falcon i think its relatively bugfree.

I really like the added infantry and the general look and feel. great training videos, editor, programmable joystick, 6DOF, and almost anything else a simmer can wish for!

awesome sim! cant wait for the other mods! i am totally hooked on this sim.

Yes...thank you very very much ED. I will be posting rave reviews on as many sites as possible because we need to keep sims as good as this one alive and well. And even though I am a frugal person, I have no problems paying another $50 for the manual or even buying it twice if needed to help support the direction, R&D, and innovation of DCS/ED/Ka-50/A-10C and hopefully more to come.... This sim is absolutely worth every penny and we all need to help keep it alive. Thank you ED very much.

• Like 1

Asus X99 II, i7-6850k, GTX 1080, 32GB RAM, M.2/SSD Drives, Win10-64

Yes, we gotta spread the word on other gaming forums about this sim so you guys can get good sales and continue development of the DCS series. There must be gamers who are getting bored of all the dumbed down console ports to the pc from the likes of EA.

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

As Jim pointed out, if you guys really want to help make this simulation a success, particularly in retail, please post your thoughts at:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/lockonblackshark/forum.html?tag=tabs;forums

http://pc.ign.com/objects/143/14311844.html

http://www.amazon.com/DCS-Black-Shark-Pc/dp/B001OAUBR2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1237494318&sr=8-1

http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74016

A lot of what determines what a retail chain will carry is based on buzz and traffic on such sites.

Thanks for your support,

Matt

Support inbound!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Guest Maverthick

Black Shark completely flew under my radar (sorry about the pun) - I only became aware of it about a fortnight ago. There seems to be very few reviews online, any particular reason why? Anyway, if you'd like a review on Boomtown (http://www.boomtown.net), you could do worse than email the UK editor, Harry Neary (harry.neary@uk.boomtown.net) - he's a bit of a propeller-head and would probably like to give it a fair crack of the whip if you provided review code. Oh, and if you do decide to get in touch, you could mention that Derek Forrester suggested this, just to earn me some brownie points ;)

There seems to be very few reviews online, any particular reason why?

Because the flight sim genre is basically dead. It's the same thing as rock, damn how i hate being born too late for all the good stuff :D (there's still the occasional gem to be collected though ;)).

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Black Shark completely flew under my radar (sorry about the pun) - I only became aware of it about a fortnight ago. There seems to be very few reviews online, any particular reason why? Anyway, if you'd like a review on Boomtown (www.boomtown.net), you could do worse than email the UK editor, Harry Neary (harry.neary@uk.boomtown.net) - he's a bit of a propeller-head and would probably like to give it a fair crack of the whip if you provided review code. Oh, and if you do decide to get in touch, you could mention that Derek Forrester suggested this, just to earn me some brownie points ;)

Probably because the box set hasn't even been released yet. Once it ships I bet alot more ppl will know about the sim.

Posted my reviews in IGN, Gamespot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.