Anyone Have an Easy Guide to starting your Helecopter ;-)

AlexHaden

Hello!

Blimey, this game is rather good isnt it?

Loving the "game" mode - but would love to be able to really go for the "sim-ness-ey" (is that a word?) bits.

Does anyone have a quick guide on how fire up the old ' ka50?

Tried having the PDF open, to no avail - im looking for something like those idiots guide books - you know the ones..

"The KA50 for Dummmies"

As currently i can make it power up, and use the wiper - but thats the most i can do! must be doing something wrong!

Download and go through the producers notes a few times. They're invaluable as training tools. Have notepad openor a pen/paper handy to take notes.

That's how I learned how to quick startup the heli - just from Wags vid. Then I read the manual and got an in depth understanding of what each switch/system does and why it needs to be done.

Oh and don't use lwin-home/end. Kinda defeats the spirit of the game, almost like a cheat.

Hello!

Blimey, this game is rather good isnt it?

Loving the "game" mode - but would love to be able to really go for the "sim-ness-ey" (is that a word?) bits.

Does anyone have a quick guide on how fire up the old ' ka50?

Hi AlexHaden,

As "WynnTTr" said "download and go through "Wags" Producers Notes a few times. They're invaluable as training tools".

Could not have put it better myself :)

If you like print out my quick start-up guide based on "Wags" Start Up Producers Notes, it helped me learn the start up sequence.

And IMHO practice,practice,practice.

max

Max3228 accelerated start-up.doc