Russian Hardend Aircraft Shelters.

Hello. Im looking for pictures of Russian Hardened Aircraft Shelters. Anyone can give me some direction of were to go or maybe help me with some photos?. The Shelters doesn't have to be the exact same type as in Lock On.

BW

Shaggy

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Well, HAS in LOFC is pretty accurate to a real life thing but I'll search for some photos of real shelters.

In case you're about to create a new 3D model of a HAS please adjust gate opening animation. IMHO current gate "speed " is way too fast!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep this is my idea, to make new ones which have a separate texture, as the current model conflicts with my terrain mod. And this way we could get much nicer looking shelters. Thanks for the help Vekkinho.

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

It might be possible to get the general sizes by using google earth..

Edited by Udat

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Normal HAS (Mig-21, 23, 29, Su-22):

Normal view:

Fedezek_1a.jpg

Fedezek_6.jpg

Schematics:

Fedezek_1.jpg

Top view:

Fedezek_2.jpg

Fedezek_2a.jpg

Side view:

Fedezek_7.jpg

Secondary door:

Fedezek_4.jpg

Bunker:

Fedezek_5.jpg

The normal HAS has four part: an aircraft parking place, electricity supply room, weapon supply room, and crew rest room.

Has one two-pieces main door, and one smaller secondary door in left hand side. Some hangars (near the taxiway, and take-off zone)

has an own self defense bunker in back side of the shelter.

Area: 200m2

Inner Height: 5,5m

Outer height: 6m

Width: 25m

Lenght: 38m

Shape: archway based

Material: concrete

Wall thick: 0.8-0.9m + 2,5-3m spoil

Main door thick: 80cm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large HAS (Su-24):

Front view:

Fedezek_1b.jpg

Schematics:

Fedezek_3.jpg

Left side, crew rest room:

Fedezek_1c.jpg

Back door:

Fedezek_1d.jpg

Bunker:

Fedezek_8.jpg

The normal HAS has five part: an aircraft parking place, electricity supply room, weapon supply room, and crew rest room, corridor.

Has one two-pieces main door, and one smaller secondary door in back side, and crew rest room in right hand side. Some hangars (near the taxiway, and take-off zone) has an own self defense bunker in back side of the shelter.

Area: 420m2

Inner Height: 7,9m

Outer height: 12m

Width: 40m

Lenght: 50m

Shape: archway based

Material: concrete

Wall thick: 0.8-0.9m + 2,5-3m spoil

Main door thick: 160cm

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Destroy shelter

Hi, I am solve different problem (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=56703) and

creating planes in hangars works, file MIZ, but I am surprised that Ch-25ML missile will destroy protected hangar (shelter) with the plane inside.. more interesting is that explosion in one shelter will destroy another plane in different shelter.

Shelter is made from steel, concrete that it should protect the planes in such case. Next one is that I have 4 planes and I will destroy 2 shelter, but my planes has setting "time hold" after shelter demolition. From 4 planes only 2 appears, but they won't take off but they will stay in shelter but I can't see any damage ...

Hangar.miz

Normal HAS (Mig-21, 23, 29, Su-22):

Normal view:

Fedezek_1a.jpg

Fedezek_6.jpg

Schematics:

Fedezek_1.jpg

they look same, like the shelter on our old russian air base in Köthen/east germany..

cheers

SCUD

711281016_fliegplatz2(1).thumb.JPG.a300e93d9b62ebf68154243118bf5ff2.JPG

1540498484_flugplatz1(6).thumb.JPG.1b4f817b4810817289061a4f34de3d29.JPG

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has/shaggy

Shaggy:

Just one of my stupid questions. Is there anyway to activate the doors by the player. Like returning to base, taxi upto doors, open so you can enter and maybe also depart. Told you it was stupid because I don't think it is possible but just in the slim chance it can, I bring this up. Cheers.

Pete