X52Pro with Blackshark problem

Hello guys,

I have BS since 4 days and I have problems to configure my HOTAS.

I have a X52 pro + SAITEK rudder + SAITEK pro gamer (collective lever from leftside-limited).

The axes X,Y,Z are working perfectly, the rudder to but no buttons are efficiency (I have made a profil with SST, It's wel noted in BS into the configuration menu (real KA-50) but when I play, like a said above only X,Y,Z and rudder are working. No buttons active !!

Please help, I have this problem with no solutions since 2 days !!

THX

Razorback

Extract dll from archive and replace old dll.

Old one can be found in <gamefolder>/bin - as I remember.

Note: as per developers - this is alpha version of library, not fully tested, but I haven`t seen any new problems since update.

Enjoy.

I also have problems with loading profiles for my X52pro so i put "NewInput.dll" from the link above into: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\stable" overwriting the old file and now when i start up a training mission the game crashes.. :cry: I have been looking on the dvd for the original file but cant find it, i guess it is "baked" into the huge "setup.exe" file.

Must i now reinstall the game or does anyone have the original file for me to dl?

(I should ofcourse had backup the old file first but from what i understood there was no problems with this new beta file, sigh).

I know Razorback thats a solution to be able to use the joystick buttons at all, but i also want to use all the full functions of the joystick like different modes for example, thats one of the things i thought this new dll should solve.

As the Saitek programs "works" now im not very pleased with, since the program also crashes everytime i start the game, so i must TAB out from it and restart the "DirectOutputService.exe". :(