DCS: Black Shark in Holland

Hi my name is Henk and I have been following this game for at least 4 months now. I love it and I really want(ed) to have the boxed version. So as soon as I got out of the school on april 7th I ran into our local asking for DCS: Black Shark: Nothing, and acording to the emplyees nothing called DCS: Black Shark will be released there (at least not this month) So I checked all the other stores in town but none of them seem to have DCS: Black Shark...

A bit dissapointed I got home and checked www.bol.com (the dutch version of amazon.com) But also no Black Shark there...:doh:

I have been thinking about buying it on amazon.com but I'd rather not because I think I will have to pay a lot of extra money for shipping and importing it into holland.

So my question is:

Does anyone no IF DCS: Black Shark will be released in holland at all and if it is, when and where ?

And if it's not: can I buy the game from amazon.com without paying too much extra money?

:helpsmilie:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=669002&postcount=38

In Holland, Favour BV is shipping to shops this week.

So it should be out there somewhere.

I know Game here in sweden has it on the front page of their website, so if you have that chain over there as well, check them out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

have you inquired with Dynabyte? They still have it on their webshop. . . :S

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

By the Gods I love the name of that store... Dynabyte... That's just so awesome. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

:doh:

I have looked in all the shops except dynabite. Since they didn't had PC games in there store last time I went. But Tnx very much guys. I am going to get it tomorrow :lol: :pilotfly: Really hope they have it since there site says: Not available

Yeah it says out of stock, but that's for the webshop. I've come across other games that said out of stock online, but were in stock in my local dynabyte shop.

Be sure to call em first before you go. Otherwise SimWare is your best bet!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Yeah it says out of stock, but that's for the webshop. I've come across other games that said out of stock online, but were in stock in my local dynabyte shop.

Be sure to call em first before you go. Otherwise SimWare is your best bet!

Well I am going shopping tomorrow anyway so I can see if they got it. Otherwise I think I will download it on SimWare. Thanks for the tips.

BTW Isn't it a bit strange that dynabite is the only store in holland who sell's DCS Black shark ? I mean I've checked intertoys, dixons, bart smit, Saturn. All of them and none of them seems to sell the game... Not that I mind but to me it almost seems if the developers don't want to get any profit out of it :D

It might not be the devs fault, nor the publisher's. It might be the stores themselves just don't think they would sell enough units to carry it.

Dynabyte has a tendency of carrying titles you don't find easily elsewhere, though. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Black Shark will be available in Media Markt and Dynabyte stores on Friday

Aah that's nice to hear. I got there today and they told me that the developer should have distibuted the games at the beginning of the month (3th of april ofcourse) but they haven't recieved anything yet and the developer hasn't told them anything.

So this is nice to hear. Are you shure ? And do you mean this friday?

@ guy with difficult name :megalol:

Yeah I almost had forgotten how much they now about the things they sell. Much better than media markt for example. The guy at dynabite even knowed DCS: Black shark. The guys at media market looked at me like I was from mars :D

• ED Team
Aah that's nice to hear. I got there today and they told me that the developer should have distibuted the games at the beginning of the month (3th of april ofcourse) but they haven't recieved anything yet and the developer hasn't told them anything.

So this is nice to hear. Are you shure ? And do you mean this friday?

@ guy with difficult name :megalol:

Yeah I almost had forgotten how much they now about the things they sell. Much better than media markt for example. The guy at dynabite even knowed DCS: Black shark. The guys at media market looked at me like I was from mars :D

Our distributor in Holland is Favour BV - their Managing Director promised me that it was this Friday!

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Our distributor in Holland is Favour BV - their Managing Director promised me that it was this Friday!

Great. Going back tomorrow :D

And sorry I said that the developer hadn't distibuted the game on time. But of course I mean Favour BV. Do you know what the couse of the delay was ?

:joystick:

Otherwise I think I will download it on SimWare.

If download is an option, why not download directly from ED?

Just curious. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Why not do both and have a soft and hard copy back up? Helps sales and gives the simmer piece of mind in case of hard drive crash they don't have to DL immediately, they can slam in the DVD and off they go.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Why not do both and have a soft and hard copy back up? Helps sales and gives the simmer piece of mind in case of hard drive crash they don't have to DL immediately, they can slam in the DVD and off they go.

Wow, that sounds like some serious paranoia! ;) Just kidding.

I do agree about the 'supporting the devs' part, though.

@Henk; well it all depends on who you're talking to, I guess. But yes, in general, dynabyte seems to make a good impression of knowing about the stuff they sell.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If download is an option, why not download directly from ED?

Just curious. :)

Because downloading is only a second option. And I heard that simware is a good website :)

And I don't want both of em because:

1 I think that's a bit too much XD

2 I can spend that money on another game or a joystick

3 I don't have enough money :D

and @ Jim Mack:

Still not available according to the website...

Edited by henkieee6

It seriously sucks bigtime if you're waiting for something you really like. . .

I'd press the buy button on the dcs website if I were you. Shops are closed until tuesday now, so if you buy and download now you can go hunt some easter bunnies! :P Let's face it, there's not much else to do anyway during easter...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It seriously sucks bigtime if you're waiting for something you really like. . .

I'd press the buy button on the dcs website if I were you. Shops are closed until tuesday now, so if you buy and download now you can go hunt some easter bunnies! :P Let's face it, there's not much else to do anyway during easter...

Wel, actually there is. Tomorrow I have to make homework all day :smartass: :mad:

and then I have to go to school again. And today I can just play falcon 4.0 AF although it's not that much fun...

Let's just hope it will be in the shops before friday....

Well , I ´m from czech republic and bought mine boxed copy in UK. http://www.game.co.uk for very affordable price. shipping in eu is for 3 pound i must say it´s very nice price

http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Flight/Simulation/~r340839/Black-Shark/?s=black%20shark

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit