Thank You!

Dalavor

Hello!

I got my copy of DCS: BS yesterday, got some problems with setting up my TH2G then with the physics of the BS (Trim :-) ). But having the game just for one day, it´s time for me to say:

THANK YOU!

This is the software I´ve been waiting for since Longbow 2. Go on, I´m waiting for the Apache.....

Sebastian

P.S. I think, now for the first time in the last 5 years I´ve become a Fanboy

• Like 1

Im sure the mods are glad you like it. your just like me comming from a Longbow2 backgound been able to get aorbourne again in a helo sim that makes sence is fantastic.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

now you've got me excited.... my new PC is due to arrive today; my copy of of DCS due after the weekend and I've wanted this since I first tried GUNSHIP, back when.......

Cooler Master "Sniper" case, ASUS 6PT, Intel i7 920 2.66GHz,8MB Cache,4.8GT/s, 16GB SAMSUNG DDR3 1333, Sapphire 6950 frex 2gb, NZXT Precise 850W, SAMSUNG Blu-Ray Re-Writer Super Format drive, SAMSUNG 1TB x2 SATA2 7200rpm/32mb, HP 24'' w2408H @1900x1200, Windows7

Me too. Thank you, Eagle Dynamics! You've even gone to the lengths of simulating every test and whatnot button, and I love you for that :notworthy:.

I'm previously flew Falcon AF. After dusting off my Saitek X36 and spending some time with the "Shooting Range" Mission, my feel so far is like "In soviet russia, chopper flies you" :joystick:. I'm really impressed by the maneuvers pulled off in the demo files, so far I'm a sitting duck. I'm going to play around with the campaign a bit and join some multiplayer later. I'm in simulation bliss.

Once again my sincere respect. You pulled off what no other company succeed in so far: Bringing reasonable complexity (no "dynamic campaign") and stability of a product as a release 1.0 to the PC which comes close to Falcon AF with a decade of modding on it's back:clap_2:.

Hello!

I got my copy of DCS: BS yesterday, got some problems with setting up my TH2G then with the physics of the BS (Trim :-) ). But having the game just for one day, it´s time for me to say:

THANK YOU!

This is the software I´ve been waiting for since Longbow 2. Go on, I´m waiting for the Apache.....

Sebastian

P.S. I think, now for the first time in the last 5 years I´ve become a Fanboy

No need to say more, my sentiments exactly. Bring on the Apache!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer