ScSimulations products

Hello all, I have been very busy working on an Aces II seat kit. The Kit is all cnc'd . I will have 2 different kits available next week- the F-16 and A-10. I have a new website store that is secure, and I will be able to receive paypal payments. I will soon post the web address and other info next week. I had the first Demo seat cnc'd yesterday and currently testing the build. The kit will be a quick build and I will have a builders instruction guide in my forum pages. After the seat is all complete I plan on designing A-10 cockpit and parts along with a room friendly f-16 tub. I look forward to serving and producing affordable home simulator parts.

Next week I will post my website which will contain pics and more info about the kit. My business is located in Little Rock , AR USA

Thanks, Cannon

ScSimualtions products

Edited by Flim

Let me be the first to wish you good luck and success on your new business venture. I checked out your website and was also the first person to register and join the forum. I was impressed with a great looking site.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SOUP55:matrix:

I wish that would be possible, but my goal is producing cnc'd products. That is seats, and cockpit structures. Also , I will have seat cushions and different smaller parts for the pit. I will leave the controller making to the pros. I plan on producing a full tub for the a-10, plus the side consoles and main instrument consoles. The seat is first and foremost and I hope you will like it.

Cannon

Scsimualtions

Best of luck to you. If my financial predicament changes, this kind of deal would interest me a great bit. What kind of longevity do you expect this to have? Obviously you would hope for indefinite, but were the sales lower than expected, could you still keep shop open? (ie: Low maintenance costs and no need for volume to continue to have access to the CNC) Just curious as to how long I would have to save.

Well, I hope it will last a very long time. I'm using MDF for the seats and to my knowledge and experience the seats will last forever. If you do ding them, they are easy to putty and fix. I'm thinking about using birch wood for the cockpit tubs, but I'm still working on different solutions. I use three separate companies for my cnc work, so if one goes out of business then I have backups. I have a website mostly finished and then I'll publish other info about the A-10 and F-16 seats.

Thanks, Cannon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks, I've have been working a aces II seat kits! This is a pic of the -10 version. It is 1:1 scale and everything is included in the pic . They will ready for sale at the end of the month for 399.00 plus shipping. I also have a molded seat which will be 250$. The molded seat back is molded from the real seat with all details. I also have the f-16 version as well plus other parts for the aces II seats. I will post my website soon- just some final touch ups on the site!

Email now- S.cannon@scsimulations.com

acesseata-10.jpg

SeatBack1020.jpg

Edited by Flim

Yes, I will be making A-10 seats, cockpits, and parts. My website goes public on May 1st. My goal is to make this hobby easy and complete as possible with cost in mind for normal people. More info and pics very soon.

I'm looking at making different products for my company and I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in the Blackshark cockpit structure and seat. Dims will be close as possible and I would make the cockpit where placement in a corner of a room would be no problem. I'm thinking about producing engraved backlight panels as well. The cockpit would have all panel slots pre-cut and would be ready for panel install. All parts will be made by a professional cnc machine. I'm just running through ideas and wondering if there would be any intrest in such a product. I'm not sure on prices , but around 250 for the seat and 400 for the pit would be an estimate. Panels would be seperate. You will be able to wire the cockpit and switches with the PHCC- you can read about it on Viperpits. Phcc can wire anything and make the pit work. If there is any intrest, I will get to work in cadding and build a proto-type for you all to see.

I'm looking at making different products for my company and I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in the Blackshark cockpit structure and seat. Dims will be close as possible and I would make the cockpit where placement in a corner of a room would be no problem. I'm thinking about producing engraved backlight panels as well. The cockpit would have all panel slots pre-cut and would be ready for panel install. All parts will be made by a professional cnc machine. I'm just running through ideas and wondering if there would be any intrest in such a product. I'm not sure on prices , but around 250 for the seat and 400 for the pit would be an estimate. Panels would be seperate. You will be able to wire the cockpit and switches with the PHCC- you can read about it on Viperpits. Phcc can wire anything and make the pit work. If there is any intrest, I will get to work in cadding and build a proto-type for you all to see.

(I am so worked up no that I'm having a hard time breathing... :helpsmilie:)

Would I be interested in the KA-50 Cockpit structure and seat..? YES I WOULD..! Where did you get exact info on the Ejection seat for the Blackshark? Can I see..? can I, can I, CAN I..?!:smilewink:

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm working on the early stage of things now- I need as much info as possible ! PIt dims , seat dims , panels , etc... If anyone could point in the right direction, I will get to work!

Thanks, Flim

• 1 year later...

Well, the A-10C Cockpit that was seen at Thrustmaster's E3 event is available here: http://www.scsimulations.com/store/products/A%252d10C-Flight-Entertainment-Device.html

We offer replica ACES II seat cushions that combine the best features of 1st gen ACES II cushions (OD Green) and the Black lambskin ones.

http://www.scsimulations.com/store/products/ACES-II-Replica-Seat-Cushions.html

We are working on some very new stuff. (A fully modular flight gaming station.)

A few months ago, Sheldon made a functional HUD - for 300 dollars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vH_9KCv4GI

I'm currently working on a panel or standalone based adaptor to plug a military flight helmet into your PC to make the headset in the helmet, and microphone in the oxygen mask fully functional.

Edited by jrsteensen
Spelling.

I'm currently working on a stand alone Aces II seat with stick mounts. This will be our entry level product that you can set in front of a desk, monitor, Large LCD, or projector. IT will be similar to the ACES at E3, except will be mostly aluminum held together with flush and round head rivets. All seats will be pre-built and painted gray. I should have the newer version in a couple of weeks.

Lastly, we will hopefully have a pre-order for the TM Warthog and ACES TM stick combo's.