Help

henkieee6

Actually I didn't found it enough to open a topic. But I did it anyways. :D

A couple of days ago I buyed Falcon 4.0 AF. And although the graphics suck I really like the game. Today I finally had some time to try it again and so I started training mission 2 (shame on me) the first time I could only select the taxi and immediate takeoff options of the takoff training mission. So I thought: Well I think thats because I only played it once. But as I found out you can't really acomplish a training mission. So the next time I started the mission op I still couldn't start cold and dark. And I really want to because thats a pretty essential part of the training as far as I am concerned :smartass:

I hope it's just a bug and I can fix it with some kind of update or something...

greetings

Henk

Create a TE and set the time 30mins prior to take off time and the ramp start option is available. It can be possible in just under 20mins but 30mins is best time to allocate for ramp start.:thumbup: Or try the campaign.:D

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Create a TE and set the time 30mins prior to take off time and the ramp start option is available. It can be possible in just under 20mins but 30mins is best time to allocate for ramp start.:thumbup: Or try the campaign.:D

Well that's also an option. But I just want to try the tutorial since the conditions are at it's best then. And I don't really know how to start a new mission and stuff yet.