Have removed all keymapping, little help please.

Huckle

Hi, new to this, and sinking fast.

Is there a default keymap file that somone could point out to, or post for me, possibly?

After a bit of fiddling around with the controls, I now have 3 saved profiles that generate errors when I try to alter them, and one decent profile... with all the keystrokes accidentally deleted. :doh:

Is there a backup clean one that can be reloaded?

Thanks, this is similar to the answer I found after looking through 30+ pages of forum, but I still couldn't get it to work, I think I'd broken the default. I tryed a bunch of other stuff too, but the keymap part was still grayed out.

In the end I got impatient and reinstalled, which worked fine- didn't have to reactivate or anything, and I carefully backed up the folder this time :thumbup:

I got the same Problem as you got. The way you can fix that Probleme is. After a new Installation of the "DCS", point to the folder where you install the game and make a copy of the folder named "Black Shark" that is the folder where "DCS" safe all the Joystickprofiles and stuff like that in. So you are safe if you got any trouble with that, and you can replace the completly folder with that one folder you saved after you installed the "DCS" for new !