GoGamer Rocks

Ginsu80

I just wanted to make a post to say that gogamer is the way to go to get DCS. After EBgames pushed back the date I cancelled the order and put a new order in with gogamer. I put the order in at 0800 and had my game in hand, in the middle of nowhere Colorado by 1500 the next day. I would have put in this post earlier but I have been too busy flying.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;) If you get an envelope with money for your birthday from a friend are you one of those people who first buys something for it and only then says thanks to that friend? ;)

Just joking, welcome to the club and have fun with BS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

A few years back I registered on GoGamer for a contest in which they give away a grab bag full of games and hardware. I won it, and sold it and got enough money to buy a new game. It was mostly outdated stuff, but it still sold for enough to put the cash down on a new game. I buy hardware and software from them often.

:D

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I just wanted to make a post to say that gogamer is the way to go to get DCS. After EBgames pushed back the date I cancelled the order and put a new order in with gogamer. I put the order in at 0800 and had my game in hand, in the middle of nowhere Colorado by 1500 the next day. I would have put in this post earlier but I have been too busy flying.

You're welsome Ginsu. :)

Jason

A few years back I registered on GoGamer for a contest in which they give away a grab bag full of games and hardware. I won it, and sold it and got enough money to buy a new game. It was mostly outdated stuff, but it still sold for enough to put the cash down on a new game. I buy hardware and software from them often.

:D

Tsk..tsk...that's why we stopped the Daily Winner. :(

Jason