high alt flight??

ntonis

hi to all my friends.

Whene i flight and i want to pass a big mounten my engine shoot off i have the d-ice button open but i crash

what happen???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

go around.

:megalol::smartass:

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

hi to all my friends.

Whene i flight and i want to pass a big mounten my engine shoot off i have the d-ice button open but i crash

what happen???

I'd do a search of the forums about this since I think there are several threads on this very subject. I'm still learning to fly the thing at low levels so I haven't gotten to the point where I have to fly over tall mountains yet.

-- CoolHand

go around.

:pilotfly::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz-4,00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 333MHz-ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series -saitek Χ45-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

"MINOAS11"

go around.

Thic can be not answer u wanted to hear but... it is mostly true! What for do you want to force pass large mountain when next to it there could be much taller? Even if it means to get addictional 20 km....

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I guess it's possible he's playing the "over on the other side" mission in the Deployment campaign. Even the "low" pass one has to go past there is at altitudes above the 50's hover-out-of-ground-effect - at least when you have lots of fuel and a full weapons load.

So even the "easy" route requires some good forward speed on that one. 130km/h gives the best climb over time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester