Operation flashpoint 2, or Arma 2?

deadsmell

Arma is a sandbox. They've realsed the tools to convert the game. Look at the A.C.E. and E.C.S. mods the T.C.ed* the game into something different and the amount of addons that are avalible.

* total conversion

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try the demo and decide. I'm huge Americas' Army game fan. I loved first Operation Flashpoint, but ARMA1 did not convince me to play it again.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 2 weeks later...
Looks sweet, is that exclusive to the European release? Or does that date include North America as well? I haven't been able to find a confirmed North American date as of yet.

European... you yanks have to wait a wee bit longer... again..

You could aways buy the British version.:D

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

If the Americans never won the war of independence than maybe this game would be available to us as well...anybody got a flux capacitor ??? 1.21 gigawatts? (JIGawatts lol)

jk I'm Canadian so all this war simulation goes against my upbringing ;)

Joey do you know if Euro vs North American versions would be TECHNICALLY different? Would it run on a North American machine?

;)

Joey do you know if Euro vs North American versions would be TECHNICALLY different? Would it run on a North American machine?

PC games are universal..

It'll be in English [uK] not English [uS]

jk I'm Canadian so all this war simulation goes against my upbringing ;)

QUOTE]

You do not speak for this Canadian! :D

I speak for ALL Canadians, there are only 6 of us ;). Just running the stereotype...you know how we don't have a military and just rely on the US to protect us. heheh

Don't mess with us or we'll HOSE you EH!

I speak for ALL Canadians, there are only 6 of us ;). Just running the stereotype...you know how we don't have a military and just rely on the US to protect us. heheh

Don't mess with us or we'll HOSE you EH!

There's 6 of us? Who had the baby?!