Printed manual as a companion product to Lock On v1.1?

I wonder if it would it be viable for ED to produce a printed manual much like Nic Cole (RIP) did for the original release?

Maybe a four ring binder with the manual covering the release version then maybe have PDF updates you could download and insert/replace to keep the manual up to date as Lock On evolves?

Guest ruggbutt

I've spoken to Igor Tishin about doing this. I need to put together numbers to see if this is feasable for both ED and myself. Is there as much interest for this as there was for Nic's manual?

I've spoken to Igor Tishin about doing this. I need to put together numbers to see if this is feasable for both ED and myself. Is there as much interest for this as there was for Nic's manual?

If the price is right then put my name down for one. I think I paid about the same for Nic Cole's manual as I did for the game which was worth it IMO for the quality of the printed version. Something that we could keep updated as new planes or avionics are improved would be great. I'm sure you'll get a few gripes about not paying more for something that should be in the box with the game but the days of a nice thick printed manual are long gone and it is a shame because it takes the edge off a sim a little for me so if someone can fill the gap then great!