Black Shark within the UK

AKAGI

My apologies if I have missed anything but when is the DVD version of Black Shark going to be available in the UK?. It seems to have hit the US market at retail level but not here.

I can go to the USA for the game but since I am a games collector who is likely to be buying any add-ons that are produced I would like to get the game and its follow ons all from the same place as, as we all know, US and UK packaging are VERY different

• ED Team

It is availabe in GAME stores (http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Flight/Simulation/~r340839/Black-Shark/?s=black%20shark) or Amazon.co.uk

Edited by JimMack
info

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

My apologies if I have missed anything but when is the DVD version of Black Shark going to be available in the UK?. It seems to have hit the US market at retail level but not here.

I can go to the USA for the game but since I am a games collector who is likely to be buying any add-ons that are produced I would like to get the game and its follow ons all from the same place as, as we all know, US and UK packaging are VERY different

I got my copy from GAME. They were doing it with free shipping :)

Cooler Master "Sniper" case, ASUS 6PT, Intel i7 920 2.66GHz,8MB Cache,4.8GT/s, 16GB SAMSUNG DDR3 1333, Sapphire 6950 frex 2gb, NZXT Precise 850W, SAMSUNG Blu-Ray Re-Writer Super Format drive, SAMSUNG 1TB x2 SATA2 7200rpm/32mb, HP 24'' w2408H @1900x1200, Windows7

Speaking of game, I was just in the Wimbeldon store (one of their main stores), and didn't see Black Shark.

When I asked about it they said "yeah, it was on our list and was meant to go in the top 10 PC titles, but we never got any boxes".

So...if anyone has any contacts in Game's distribution system (JimMack?), it might be worth mentioning that they should shoot 1/2 a dozen or so boxes to the Wimbeldon game...they get a LOT of walk through traffic, and there are quite a few other Sim titles in there (F4:AF, al the MSFS ones etc..) ... as it will go on their top 10 PC slot if they get 'em...

• ED Team
Speaking of game, I was just in the Wimbeldon store (one of their main stores), and didn't see Black Shark.

When I asked about it they said "yeah, it was on our list and was meant to go in the top 10 PC titles, but we never got any boxes".

So...if anyone has any contacts in Game's distribution system (JimMack?), it might be worth mentioning that they should shoot 1/2 a dozen or so boxes to the Wimbeldon game...they get a LOT of walk through traffic, and there are quite a few other Sim titles in there (F4:AF, al the MSFS ones etc..) ... as it will go on their top 10 PC slot if they get 'em...

Thanks - on the case - sent message to GAME, awaiting their reply.

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

• ED Team
Any news on the printed manual JimMack ?

Amazon UK say they are still trying to obtain it.

We expect the printed manual to be in stock in 2 weeks time.

Availibility in UK

I have given up on UK Game store having it in stock as 3 shops I have tried have not got it on their list, they say it's only avilable on line.

I down loaded my copy so it has cost me more than the DVD price of the game but I love it:thumbup:

Game are out of stock at the moment.....go Black shark:thumbup:

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Just a quick bump for Jim, I've been plugging DCS on a few forums now, but a few people have mentioned that it is not in stock in some online places (like GAME above). Since it is not available in Irish shops, online via the UK is the only option, but it is getting harder to find. Do you have a list of online retailers DCS was sent to?

Nate