• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!!!!

beautiful :thumbup: George, i see your new job :D

2523512.jpg

2509542.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Japan---Air/McDonnell-Douglas-(Mitsubishi)/2523512/L/&sid=c8cab57d5b100f7ec26bdb89ae112158

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Japan---Air/McDonnell-Douglas-(Mitsubishi)/2509542/L/&sid=c8cab57d5b100f7ec26bdb89ae112158

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested, Japan is developing armed version of reconnaissance helicopter OH-1? about the extension of the license production AH-64J also unclear

at the same time, China have hundreds of modern helicopters such WZ-10

Edited by Heli

• 2 weeks later...

The Defense Ministry was ordered Thursday by the Tokyo High Court to pay all of about 35 billion yen in damages sought by Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. for cancelling orders for helicopters in 2008. The high court overturned a Tokyo District Court ruling last year that rejected the Japanese manufacturer's demand seeking the ministry pay licensing fees and initial investment expenses to produce AH-64D attack helicopters.

According to the high court ruling, the ministry decided in 2001 to procure 62 attack helicopters, prompting Fuji Heavy to make payments needed to manufacture them, including license fees to Boeing Co. of the United States.

As the ministry did not fully pay for the initial investments, Fuji Heavy had planned to recover the cost by dividing the fees into 62 parts to be added to each aircraft's bill.

But the ministry decided not to procure any more of the helicopters after ordering a total of 10 units, citing tight budget conditions.

"Since the state behaved to make (the company) believe as if it would pay all of the initial investment expenses, Fuji Heavy made the contract based on it," Presiding Judge Koichi Tamura said.

"Even if the plan changed, the premise of the contract should be legally protected," the judge said.

The high court ruling sharply contrasts with the lower court ruling that said "The state has no obligation to pay as there is no custom or agreement that the state would pay all of the initial investment expenses."

"It is truly regrettable that the severe ruling was given," a Defense Ministry official said, adding the ministry will respond appropriately after studying the ruling.

http://mainichi.jp/english/english/newsselect/news/20150130p2g00m0dm024000c.html

only 10 apaches, non armed Ninja, stale AH-1J

and pay penalty 35 billion yen ≈ $298 million

JUtNaQqrCaA.jpg

Edited by Heli

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guys, I need a little help. Currently I’m making a Mitsubishi F-2A 1/48 Hasegawa model. I wonder what is the color of the battery case is. It’s located inside main gear bay. Same time F-16 has the subject painted in blue or red color. So what is the color for the Japanese make?

f-16-1.thumb.jpg.491a8e75d68502e0385c8838380894b9.jpg

f-16-2.thumb.jpg.b21c168e84a02b4c2ba30b3b745b428f.jpg

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Guys, I need a little help. Currently I’m making a Mitsubishi F-2A 1/48 Hasegawa model. I wonder what is the color of the battery case is. It’s located inside main gear bay. Same time F-16 has the subject painted in blue or red color. So what is the color for the Japanese make?

I'm not sure in the F-2, but in the USAF F-16, it depended on the battery type. Red batteries where maintenance free and where change once a year ( if no fails or discrepancies where noted). Green or blue once where change at different intervals, IIRC greenns where every 60 days and blue where every 90 day. I could be wrong, USAF F-16 stop using green/blue batteries a long time ago.

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..