Some WIP sneak peaks from ED

Is this part of the updates on the patch or the next module?

Great work regardless. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Wow, great shots thanks very much. I wonder what alt it appears at?

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Let the speculations begin... ;)

That's soooo Cruel!

:P

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Cruel! :D

Looking forward to release, whichever release that's part of. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Same question, gotta wait till A-10 or is this in the upcoming magical patch? :D

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Sorry, I did not mean to cause speculation!

The shots were posted by SuperVasya (ED 3D artist) on the Russian forum. They are not technically official, but just a preview of one of the graphical improvements to the engine ED is working on. This is planned for the A-10. All is work in progress and subject to change.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Bummer in one way, kewl as hell another way. I like the way they aren't trying to be a have everything right now and deal with the mess kind of company. Slow, patient development should give us sims to fly for years to come.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

-1 :mad:

I feel really bad, the grass in the simulator is good for nothing, just to annoy.

- First, the grass always very low FPS.

- Second, the grass is just drawn to a few meters from us, this means that only when we are about 10 meters or less above the ground, we see the grass, and a maximum distance of about 10 or 20 meters. Also do not see the optical systems.

If the grass in Armed Assault, is more annoying than useful, Imagine in air simulator, which fly so high and so fast that we give a shit, but still be lower FPS.

I am very unhappy with this, and not alone, and Rof and Bob also announced that it would.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

-1 :mad:

I feel really bad, the grass in the simulator is good for nothing, just to annoy.

- First, the grass always very low FPS.

- Second, the grass is just drawn to a few meters from us, this means that only when we are about 10 meters or less above the ground, we see the grass, and a maximum distance of about 10 or 20 meters. Also do not see the optical systems.

If the grass in Armed Assault, is more annoying than useful, Imagine in air simulator, which fly so high and so fast that we give a shit, but still be lower FPS.

I am very unhappy with this, and not alone, and Rof and Bob also announced that it would.

Don't worry Lego, you can still re-install F-29 Retaliator - maybe graphics fit better with you ;) (and FPS are great!)

Great pictures anyway :thumbup:

Regards!!

Edited by amalahama
  • Like 1

Don't worry Lego, you can still re-install F-29 Retaliator - maybe graphics fit better with you ;) (and FPS are great!)

Great pictures anyway :thumbup:

Regards!!

F-29 Retaliator......now that brings back memories :D

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing EB!

• Like 1

• ED Team

To clarify, these are early work in progress shots and have not been tuned. We sometimes like to give you all an early look at things in development. We hope that including this increased ground detail will give a better sense of altitude when operating at very low levels.