Still getting random crashes

CajunRon

I've had 20 program crashes since I've installed the game (20 *.crash reports). They now appear to be totally random when they occur. In looking at the crash reports I see the following

# of crashes/ Code/ File involved

10 /C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION/ ntdll.dll

7 /C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION/ lua.dll

1 /C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION/ MitkaGraphics.dll

1 /C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION/ CockpitBase.dll

1 /C000001D ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION/

Anyone have any clue what the problem might be?

System is WinXP Service Pack3, Intel Q6600, 2 Gig Ram, Geforce 8800, Audigy (old) sound card, Saitek 52 Pro, Trackir 3, Touch screen monitor as second monitor (not using with BS). I've installed latest NVidia drivers and Trackir drivers.

Edited by CajunRon

CajunRon:

I just installed a X52 Pro and also started having the crashes so I will try your solution and let you know if it helps

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Taking out the file made my x52 pro act weird, several functions stopped working and I still had crashes. I did not have this problem prior to changing over to the x52 from a X45.

Any suggestions?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Well, I haven't experience any crashes since trying this fix. Thanks for the great tip.

Just so there is no misunderstanding. The file removed (actually I just renamed it) was Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\stable\lua-direct_output.dll. There is still a DirectOutputService.exe file running as a back ground process. That is NOT the file I removed or stopped.