I kinda liked the old forum style better

I find this new style hard to navigate. Also I couldn't find any way to make polls. Anyway to make the unread topics fat style? I know the envelope on the left changes colour but still.

edit:

I also noticed that the 'quote', 'edit' and 'new thread' buttons are in russian. Is it possible to have them in english please?

edit2: My bad. Polls are possible. I just missed the button

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

I find this new style hard to navigate. Also I couldn't find any way to make polls. Anyway to make the unread topics fat style? I know the envelope on the left changes colour but still.

edit:

I also noticed that the 'quote', 'edit' and 'new thread' buttons are in russian. Is it possible to have them in english please?

edit2: My bad. Polls are possible. I just missed the button

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

My first complain is choice of color for highlighted links (when your mouse pointer is over a link - I think is is called hover style) - it makes the text almost unreadable - I think it would be better to choose darker color.

The second complain is that I no longer properly see russian characters - I see some other junk characters instead. In previous forum version I could see russian characters properly. (I actually can read and understand some russian - well about 30%-50%).

The third (remark) is that the "Reply", "Edit" and some other buttons are in russian language - even on English forum. I see no point of this since all other text, menu, etc is in English.

Other than that - I think the forum got better.

Yup. Buttons and 'mouse-over' color of the topics must be revised and why the heck can't I make smileys?

Kate could you have a look at this pretty pretty please? (I would have inserted a smiley here if I could)

Yup. Buttons and 'mouse-over' color of the topics must be revised and why the heck can't I make smileys?

Kate could you have a look at this pretty pretty please? (I would have inserted a smiley here if I could)

I believe we can't see smilies because the smiley image directory is missing all smiley images execpt for one. --> :confused: <-- that one (confused).

Cj

I like the new format !

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I see that ED listens to us as allways.

Smileys - check

English buttons - check

Now only the mouse over on topics needs some fixing ;)

FYI, today I see proper russian characters on this forum again ...

The "Edit"/(Pravka) button is still in russian, other buttons are in english now ...

Can we do something about mouse-over-link color too :) ?

Thanks ED!

I just try use babel to translate the new forum and it is impossible to read the russina forum...because in some way the text ins compressed to the lefth side i really dont know why

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

can we get more styles please??? :P

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|