Black Shark Manual Hard Copy

Any news about a german manual release?

+ Is on Amazon UK the manual sold off?. Status: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." When is there to buy the book in UK again?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news about a german manual release?

+ Is on Amazon UK the manual sold off?. Status: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." When is there to buy the book in UK again?

I cancelled my order at amazon.co.uk since they were not able to deliver in time. Just order directly from TFC. They deliver the manual to Germany as well.

THE PRINTED MANUAL AND AMAZON.CO.UK

Obviously Amazon UK has had this title listed but not available for a LONG time now. Has anybody any concrete information as regards when and if they will ever get it in?

I now know that RC simulations has it for £19.95 + £3.50 P & P but if Amazon (with free postage) are going to get it in 5 secs after I go to RC simulations I am going to kick myself.

While I have your attention on this has anybody received their manual from RC yet(?) - do they package things ok as I am collector and would want a mint copy whereever I go.

I am in Holland and ordered the manual via The Fighter Collection (you need to browse a bit on their site because it isn't too obvious where to get it, but they DO have it) and got a message yesterday that it has been shipped.

I ordered it two days ago, so it seems like a rapid transaction so far. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Obviously Amazon UK has had this title listed but not available for a LONG time now. Has anybody any concrete information as regards when and if they will ever get it in?

I now know that RC simulations has it for £19.95 + £3.50 P & P but if Amazon (with free postage) are going to get it in 5 secs after I go to RC simulations I am going to kick myself.

While I have your attention on this has anybody received their manual from RC yet(?) - do they package things ok as I am collector and would want a mint copy whereever I go.

I received mine today - 1 day after ordering. It came in a Jiffy bag and was also in a cellophane wrapper.

It arrived in good condition, but if you're a collector concerned about packaging, then I imagine Amazon's boxes will offer best protection.

Looks like a good book so far!

r.

Humm.. Seems GOgamer is playing a little fast and lose with the ships in 24hrs. Thus far my manual has not shipped but merely the usps states "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on June 30th..

I hope the info just needs a bit of updating. Anyone can use a computer to place an electronic "bookmark" shipping tag. Real 24hr shipping is what makes a good company.

Humm.. Seems GOgamer is playing a little fast and lose with the ships in 24hrs. Thus far my manual has not shipped but merely the usps states "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on June 30th..

I hope the info just needs a bit of updating. Anyone can use a computer to place an electronic "bookmark" shipping tag. Real 24hr shipping is what makes a good company.

I elected to do FedEX ground because I know how long USPS takes from west to east coasts. :cry: ... the difference was only a few dollars

I think that tracking via USPS is less than ideal ... I seem to remember that the last thing I ordered stayed at that initial status until the item ws delivered ... could be wrong. It looks like FedEX is estimating Monday or Tuesday delivery here based on a Tuesday order.

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

AMAZON.CO.UK

I am going to reraise the question, if I may, as regards whether AMAZON UK are ever going to get the manual in stock - anybody got any inside knowledge?

Its just that at one stage I understand people here were going to press ED on this issue as regards actually getting a supply to Amazon.

Alternatively has anybody here had communication with Amazon themselves as regards when this might eventuially become available?

Edited by AKAGI

I am in Holland and ordered the manual via The Fighter Collection (you need to browse a bit on their site because it isn't too obvious where to get it, but they DO have it) and got a message yesterday that it has been shipped.

I ordered it two days ago, so it seems like a rapid transaction so far. :thumbup:

I have ordered mine together with the DVD on 17 June from the DCS website which ships from the UK as well. They showed it as "sent" on the following day, but has still not arrived!!:(

Expected delivery time to the Netherlands is 7 days max. So I've asked them about it, and they've told me that they use non-registered mail, meaning no one knows where the shipment is, and to wait for a month before they'll do anything...:cry:

So a warning: don't order from the DCS site and may be from TFC either (it seems the same source) as you run the risk of loosing the package and a lot of time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • RAM 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1600
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

My TM Warthog Profile + Chart, F-15C EM Diagram Generator

• ED Team
I am going to reraise the question, if I may, as regards whether AMAZON UK are ever going to get the manual in stock - anybody got any inside knowledge?

Its just that at one stage I understand people here were going to press ED on this issue as regards actually getting a supply to Amazon.

Alternatively has anybody here had communication with Amazon themselves as regards when this might eventuially become available?

We have had confirmation today from Amazon.co.uk that they will be ordering the manual next week

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

GoGamer finally came thru, received my copy of the manual in perfect condition (box delivered by snail mail), great product very satisfied.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Got my Gogamer copy today! Guess I have some reading to do. Very nice. I act like the Russian tags. I may even try to go and reverse the tags in game once I get everything down to dive a bit deeper into flying a Russian machine.

I have ordered mine together with the DVD on 17 June from the DCS website which ships from the UK as well. They showed it as "sent" on the following day, but has still not arrived!!:(

Expected delivery time to the Netherlands is 7 days max. So I've asked them about it, and they've told me that they use non-registered mail, meaning no one knows where the shipment is, and to wait for a month before they'll do anything...:cry:

So a warning: don't order from the DCS site and may be from TFC either (it seems the same source) as you run the risk of loosing the package and a lot of time.

Oh that's not nice, but there's one thing that might delay your package quite a bit: customs. I had a package trapped there for about 6 weeks once before I got it.

Mine arrived after about 5 days from TFC. No tracking either.

I am impressed with the manual! I like the layout and format, pages feel nice, eventhough the paper is very thin.

It has a sturdy hardcover and the extra information is well presented and fun to read! :thumbup: Well done, guys. If the plan is to have such a hardcopy manual for every module to come I'll be sure to order them all!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Oh that's not nice, but there's one thing that might delay your package quite a bit: customs. I had a package trapped there for about 6 weeks once before I got it.

Customs might be a problem, had it been sent from outside the EU, but from the UK no customs clearance is required, so... But anyway, I think TFC should at least give customers the option to use a registered delivery and warn about the risks of using non-registered mail.

I envy the guys who already have that manual, really wanna dig into it as well. (not to mention the sim itself)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO
  • DSU Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD for Win10, Plextor M6e 128GB SSD for DCS exclusively, RAID-1 HDDs
  • GFX Aorus GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, 27" with G-Sync, Oculus Rift CV1

• HID TM HOTAS Warthog + 10 cm extension, MFG Crosswind pedals, TrackIR 5, Obutto oZone

More anticipation results in more fun! You'll get yours, hang in there!;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ditto--got mine from GoGamer yesterday and it was well worth the money: nice hard cardboard covers, very sharp and clear text and figures, nice quality paper. Holding this thing in your hands, it's completely understandable why companies simply cannot afford to include printed manuals like this in the box.

Thanks for the effort in putting this together, ED!

I just ordered mine the other day and expect to get in the middle of next week. I am not sure if this has been asked, but would it be possible to get a PDF version of the manual if we can show proof of purchasing the hard copy. I actually prefer to use a PDF in many instances.

Thanks,

BT

Customs might be a problem, had it been sent from outside the EU, but from the UK no customs clearance is required, so... But anyway, I think TFC should at least give customers the option to use a registered delivery and warn about the risks of using non-registered mail.

I envy the guys who already have that manual, really wanna dig into it as well. (not to mention the sim itself)

I originally ordered mine through Amazon but.... well I cancelled it and ordered it through TFC and it arrived safe and sound in Belgium. Not sure when it arrived, but it was here when I got back from a 2 week business trip.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

I have received mine as well, finally. It has been stuck in the mail for three weeks though. Given the great stories about the sim and manual on this forum, I was getting a bit impatient.:) Just never had a package from the UK take so long before. (For the Dutchies: "Selekt Vracht" sucks!)

Just wanna say to TFC/ED: put an option for express delivery on the webshop and perhaps a warning about unregistered mail...

I'm still a happy customer given the great quality of both the sim and the manual, Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• CPU i7 4970k @ 4.7 GHz
  • ATX ASUS Z97-PRO