Black Shark Manual Hard Copy

See? :) Three weeks is nothing special to be honest.

Anyway, glad you got it!

I am very pleased with the checklist and operational part of the manual. Really helps a lot instead of the former 'this button does that' approach without any explanation.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine direct from "The Fighter Collection". Shipping was very quick considering the distance. Im very impressed. Great work. A plethera of knowledge. Looks like a field manual but reads alot better. ED is setting the example with all there work. Thank you.

SPARTAN1-1 Спартанец1-1

Dell XPS 630i / Windows 7 / Intel Core 2 Extreme CPU Q6850 @ 3.00 GHZ / 4 GB Corsair Dominator 1066/ NVIDIA 8800GT X 2 / Track IR 4Pro / X52 + Pedals

Dell Studio XPS 1647 / Windows 7 / Intel i7 620 @ 2.67 GHZ / 4 GB RAM / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670

• ED Team
Amazon is the only option that works for me... but still no news :(

The manual is currently being set-up in the Amazon.co.uk book system. I apologise for the delay, but we are in the hands of their admin system, which is slow.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

I bit the bullet last week and ordered it directly from the Fighter Collection. Anybody else do this? Paid an arm and a leg for shipping to the States, but I received neither a shipping confirmation nor tracking details, so I have no idea of when to expect my copy. They've left no way for me to contact them with these questions, since the contact info provided leads to a dead end.

EDIT: I read backwards, and there are a ton of posts with the same complaint. Well, next time I hope there are shipping options or warnings.....

EDIT: Just got my manual. Two weeks or so for delivery to the States from the UK. All simulation manuals should be spiral books!! Awesome.

Edited by hilikusopus

I think it's ridiculous that there is such a shortage of copies for the hard manual for us to purchase. Nothing at Amazon or GoGoamer....I've been away from BS for a little while and would LOVE to have a manual. I'd be embarassed to say how much I've forgotten about this sim already!!! Damn, I forgot how to bring up the frame rate!! (rt <ctrl> <pause>) Saw that on here yesterday! LOL

ED, get some manuals available to your customers!!

Apologies if this has already been asked, but how are updates to the manual handled? If a patch alters something that is referred to in the manual, will there be page replacements produced, or is it up to us with our red pens?

Just curious.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

Guys, have had a manual on order from Amazon.co.uk for months now, what's the problem?

I like hard copy manuals, got the third party one for Lockon, bought flaming cliffs with the manual and will buy every one that comes out for DCS aircraft.

Please sort out the supply to meet demand.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but how are updates to the manual handled? If a patch alters something that is referred to in the manual, will there be page replacements produced, or is it up to us with our red pens?

Just curious.

I think I spotted something in the readme notes of the forthcoming patch that was included in the new hardcopy manual. I'm sorry, I can't really recall which change I saw included in the manual, but I think ED may have attempted to anticipate the changes coming down the pipe. Beyond that, you're most definitely on your own when it comes to keeping any changes up to date.

Guys, have had a manual on order from Amazon.co.uk for months now, what's the problem?

I like hard copy manuals, got the third party one for Lockon, bought flaming cliffs with the manual and will buy every one that comes out for DCS aircraft.

Please sort out the supply to meet demand.

I had mine ordered through Amazon too, but cancelled it and bought it from TFC, it arrived here in Belgium 3 days later.

http://www.fighter-collection.com/pages/tfc/shop/index.php

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Any news about a german manual release?

[ ]never

[ ]maybe, it is still checked

[ ]yes, Q3 2009

[ ]yes, Q4 2009

[ ]yes, 2010

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

I bit the bullet last week and ordered it directly from the Fighter Collection. Anybody else do this? Paid an arm and a leg for shipping to the States, but I received neither a shipping confirmation nor tracking details, so I have no idea of when to expect my copy. They've left no way for me to contact them with these questions, since the contact info provided leads to a dead end.

EDIT: I read backwards, and there are a ton of posts with the same complaint. Well, next time I hope there are shipping options or warnings.....

EDIT: Just got my manual. Two weeks or so for delivery to the States from the UK. All simulation manuals should be spiral books!! Awesome.

You paid an arm and a leg for shipping in the states ? I gave the other arm and leg for shipping in the Uk, they charged I think 7 or 8 quid if I recall, I cant recall the exact price but the postage stamps on the parcel only amounted to £4, and I think I paid a total of £27, 19.99 for manual and the rest on shipping, 19.99 + 4 or 4.50 doesnt amount to £27/28 I dont mind really, but it would be best to make it not so obvious to customers that what they are paying for shipping isnt exactly what shipping costs.

The manual is great though, just a pity that the spanish release of the game gets it for free albeit in pdf format after ED said they wouldnt be releasing it in pdf format.

Edited by bumfire

Ordered mine from Mindscape in Aust, delivered in less than 48 hours. Very happy.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

Got mine in a week to south america. Ha. I feel sooo pro going through the checklists to turn on my ride.

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

Oh well I gave up with waiting for Amazon UK to get the manual. I ordered mine from RC simulations at £19.95 + £3.50 postage on Tuesday night. It arrived on Thursday(!!!!) REALLY well packaged. Really pleased.

I think if anybody else is waiting on Amazon to get it in I would be inclined to give in - I'm glad I did.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...