Hmm..no altitude digits in the su25 cockpit? (demo 1.1)

Yes, the "RUS-ALT-PLASHKA.BMP" in the folder CockpitsTexturesBMP.cdds" has been overwritten!

Do you take this file from of the version 1.02 with the CDDS-browser from LoMan2.1 over here in the Demo 1.1.

Cheers

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Yes, the "RUS-ALT-PLASHKA.BMP" in the folder CockpitsTexturesBMP.cdds" has been overwritten!

Do you take this file from of the version 1.02 with the CDDS-browser from LoMan2.1 over here in the Demo 1.1.

Cheers

Can't find that specific file in both 1.02 and 1.1?

I used Loman to browse both versions of CockpitsTexturesBMP.cdds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

I say sorry my friend! I've been of the opinion that the files the Su-25 in Release 1.02

Also were contained.

I did have the file "CockpitTextures.BMP.cdds" from Demo,1.1 backed up, before I signed over you. After override were absent the 6 files "RUS-ALT-PLASHKA, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-00, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-00N, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-ALS-N, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-ALS, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-N, in directory "Cockpit Textures.BMP.cdds Demo,1.1".

I did have you from the fuse file again into the demo copied.

You have got to install the demo 1.1 new and back up the files before you you sign over.

Best wishes

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

I say sorry my friend! I've been of the opinion that the files the Su-25 in Release 1.02

Also were contained.

I did have the file "CockpitTextures.BMP.cdds" from Demo,1.1 backed up, before I signed over you. After override were absent the 6 files "RUS-ALT-PLASHKA, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-00, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-00N, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-ALS-N, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-ALS, RUS-ALT-PLASHKA-N, in directory "Cockpit Textures.BMP.cdds Demo,1.1".

I did have you from the fuse file again into the demo copied.

You have got to install the demo 1.1 new and back up the files before you you sign over.

Best wishes

Ok. will give it a try! Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World