DCS 2.9.6 Delay

Fun fact: i was away for a while and updated just yesterday from 2.9.3. Was 50 gigs or so i do not have to do today. Good timing. Ready to roll!

(also sorry for all the heart attacks thinking the image below aready is todays update 😄)

image.png

Edited by Schlingel mit Kringel
  • Like 2

I wonder if the reason the patch is delayed is because they are finally, after all these years, adding shadows to objects that are under clouds so they no longer look like they are just floating in mid air.

Edited by jafa
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

I feel tempted to hit the refresh button until I see the changelog 😅

• Like 2

Aircrafts: F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-15E, JF-17, F-16C, F-4E, A-10C II, AH-64D, Black Shark 3,  Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, SA342 Gazelle, FW 190-D, Spitfire LF Mk.,  FC3 + some mods 🙂

Maps: Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic, Sinai, Nevada, The Channel, Normandy 2.0, Afghanistan, Kola

Packages: Supercarrier, Combined Arms, WW2 Asset Pack

System: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x@3.70GHz, 32GB Ram, Sapphire Radeon RX 580, Samsung 870 Evo 1TB SSD, Win10Pro 64 Bit, 2x24" BENQ

Equipment: TM Warthog HOTAS, TM TRP Pedals, Total Control Multi Button Box, TM MFD Cougar, TrackIR5 with TrackClipPro

• ED Team

Dear Fighter Pilots, Partners, and Friends,

Thank you all for your patience and understanding during the delay of the DCS update, version 2.9.6. We are thrilled to announce that the patch has now been released.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/changelog/stable/2.9.6.57650/

We appreciate your continued support and enthusiasm. Your passion drives us to deliver the best possible experience.

Yours sincerely,

Eagle Dynamics

• Like 23
  • Thanks 8

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2