A mission/campaign question.

Hi all.

My questions are:

1) Can you import a single mission into a campaign? If so, how?

2) I have set up a series of sams and radar systems in the first mission of a campaign. Is there a way that I can get it that the sams and radar will stay in the next stage of the campaign(retaining their exact current positions) so that I do not have to replace them at every stage of the campaign, but can remove them as the blue coalition advances on the red coalition?

Thanks, -KILSEK

I usually just copy(Save As) the 1st mission over and work on it. The sole problem with that is that the Mission Title is difficult to change. I just use the Campaign name on the 1st mission.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Hi all and ZoomBoy27.

I tried that and no luck. When I do that it saves the current campaign as it is. I have tried everything that comes to mind and nothing will let me import or start from stage one to whatever with a sams/radar template that I can adjust as the campaign progress without replacing those units.

I really would like to create it as a campaign so that damage to structures would carry over to the next stage. But, as of now, I guess my only option is to use the mis. template I have for all the missions. Thanks, -KILSEK

• 3 months later...

Kilsek or Zoomboy27 (zoomboy I think you're online now). I've made a lot of missions, but I'm just trying to make my first campaign & having the same problem Kilsek did - when I add a second stage to my campaign everything disappears off the map. If I try "save as" again it creates another 1 stage campaign.Is there some way I can have the items from the first stage appear in the second without having to re-build the whole thing in a vanila FC install? Tried a search through the English forum but this thread was as close to an answer as I got.

Cheers.

Kilsek or Zoomboy27 (zoomboy I think you're online now). I've made a lot of missions, but I'm just trying to make my first campaign & having the same problem Kilsek did - when I add a second stage to my campaign everything disappears off the map. If I try "save as" again it creates another 1 stage campaign.Is there some way I can have the items from the first stage appear in the second without having to re-build the whole thing in a vanila FC install? Tried a search through the English forum but this thread was as close to an answer as I got.

There is a new program created by Pat01, called Group Utilities that uses a template mission to add a set of units to a mission.

Then add the Missions together with the Create Campaigns from Files Utility. I think you have to number the misions 1.mis, 2.mis, etc. Read the Readme.

If you've got the campaign almost completed, you can use the Extract Missions from Campaigns Utility, use the Group utilities and then put the campaign back together.

That should be good enough to start.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]