T8-15 skin available (big pics inside)

The story of the T8-15:

The T8-14 and the T8-15 were the testbeds of the R-195 engine. The installation of the new engine necessitated some changes to the engine nacelles and to the rear fuselage. Auxiliary intakes were added below the rear part of the nacelle, and additional auxiliary intakes were added above the nacelle. The small intake at the base of the tailfin was removed. A tubular pipe projected from the centre of the jet pipe of the R-195, mixing cool bypass air into the middle of the jet efflux to reduce the engine's IR signature.

The T8-15 (already used for combat trials in Afghanistan, and badly damaged while being flown by Alexander Rutskoi) was used to make the Su-25 's Western public debut at the 1989 Paris Air Salon at Le Bourget. Following it's participation in the Paris Air Salon, the T8-15 was used for a variety of trials, including some maximum weight weapons tests. It was finally retired to the Central Air and Space Museum at Khodinka airfield on Leningradsky Prospekt in Moscow.

Some pictures:

ScreenShot_035.jpg

ScreenShot_040.jpg

As usuall ,i've worked on this template.

The skin have 2 versions:

The 2048x2048 skin with the correct boardnumber (301) and with a blank nomera.tga and an 1024x1024 skin with just the camouflage of the T8-15

You can download the one with the correct boardnumber from here.

You can download just the camouflage from here.

Enjoy!

"Fighters make movies, bombers make history."

• 2 weeks later...

It has to be reviewed first. It does not automatically appear on the site (this is to prevent abuse by some users). I noticed you had uploaded the skins several times. However due to a server issue the files were not available.

Can you please re-upload the two skins? :)

It has to be reviewed first. It does not automatically appear on the site (this is to prevent abuse by some users). I noticed you had uploaded the skins several times. However due to a server issue the files were not available.

Can you please re-upload the two skins? :)

Yes i know it has to be reviewed first but the last time i uploaded skins it has been reviewed the next day.

But i try to upload a week ago :)

Never mind, i will "try" to upload this time...

"Fighters make movies, bombers make history."