Black Shark in South Africa

I love seeing so many countries checking in with status reports. It reminds me just how international and diverse this hobby is.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Also downloaded it - a lot of file swapping of the installation files going on down here, since bandwith is painfully expensive, thanks to the local monopoly on telecoms. Anyway, nice to see sunny SA is catered for with the retail version.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

Quick question for anyone living in SA, where did you buy the disk?

The couple of places i checked were in complete ignorance of this product, admittedly i have only checked ZAPS and BTGames...

I already have the downloaded version, but i also want a hard copy of this game.

tia

• ED Team
Hi all.

Quick question for anyone living in SA, where did you buy the disk?

The couple of places i checked were in complete ignorance of this product, admittedly i have only checked ZAPS and BTGames...

I already have the downloaded version, but i also want a hard copy of this game.

tia

Try TCM Warehouse

Also

Look and Listen

Kalahari

Take Two

Games Xetra

NAG Competition

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Thanks for the reply, will try Look & Listen this weekend.

I prefer to buy physical copies from a physical site (just me maybe...) and I like to support local shops.

It's weird tho', i could find very little info aboout TCM Warehouse.

cheers again.

Thanks for the reply, will try Look & Listen this weekend.

I prefer to buy physical copies from a physical site (just me maybe...) and I like to support local shops.

I would also check TopCD stores if you have any in the vicinity. For the short time I was in SA, I found they had a rather wide selection of games and were quickly stocking up new games. Look & Listen had a poor selection of PC games (again, this was my experience from the malls I've checked out in the Jo'burg - Pretoria area), while BTGames was OK.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!