See you next month,

See you next month, when the main page says; release is planned for May 2005. And so on and on and on................................................

This is getting boring. I used to check the main page and forums every day, but I am loosing interest now. I am not buying it. Long live Silent Hunter 3.

Matej

SORRY! The Main Page says: The game release is planned for "March", 2005.

Cheers

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

This is getting boring. I used to check the main page and forums every day, but I am loosing interest now. I am not buying it. Long live Silent Hunter 3.

Matej

Agreed ... we could go on like this for months! Hang on a minute, we have been! And with the SF issues - I think I'll wait and see what happens to others before I purchase 1.1 ...

James

Release dates are always variable. It is a mistake to set yourself up for disappointment by thinking they are fixed and reliable. There are just too many things that can happen to a software development effort to put your hopes in an exact release time.

It will be released when it is ready and all the infrastructure and support is in place.

I think it was a mistake for TFC/ED to even mention a timeframe for release but there will be just as many people screaming for a date if one is not provided.

Just my opinion.

I dunno why they are always cutting it close. It was in Jan, then Feb, then March and now April. Just come say August or Fall. If you release it early then good for you. Anytime a developer gives you a day, you multiply it by two and hope it's earlier than that. Imho the real release date is somewhere in May

I think it was a mistake for TFC/ED to even mention a timeframe for release but there will be just as many people screaming for a date if one is not provided.

Just my opinion.

Yup, but in that case, there shouldnt be any release dates at all ,right? I know what is software, and know of its complexity, but I also know that there must be estimates for game releases. Damn, every game has a release or estimate release date why should ED/TFC be different heh?

But on the other hand, it says on the website "planned release date" and surely planed means something. ;-)

I'll have to agree with hollow the anticipated release date is getting old here. I'm kinda burned out on checking this site just to find the the date has been pushed back another month again. :(

I'll just wait until I hear word of mouth from other online gamers or just lucky enough to stumble upon a thread some where that has an announcement about the release.

peace

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

The first release date was in November 2004! A later you release it, a less money you get.

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

See you next month, when the main page says; release is planned for May 2005. And so on and on and on................................................

Matej

Go play Silent Hunter 3 then and dont come back "next month".

- JJ.

JJ

Matej

Ohh, come on Matej! Release date was pushed as a repsonse to a valid concern about copy protection scheme! So ED is listening to us, their customers! And that is very positive development!

Now, go back to your Silent Hunter, have fun for few weeks and then return here for some hot discussion about the best modern combat PC flight simulator in the world!

Regards,

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I actually don't care if the release is pushed back. I'm still having loads of fun in 1.02, and will buy 1.1 even if I have to travel to Moscow to get it :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Don't get BIA. It's a shitty console port. The graphics are good and the your teammates are smarter than the lo-mac AI but the story is crap.

I think I'm getting silent hunter. Anyone know of any discounts?

I'm kinda low on cash after getting my new baby. An iaudio M3. 20 GB of sweet mp3's :)

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!