image6.jpg

image7.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

It look like they left some parts in it, we normally take any usable part. For example the tire look brand new, the leading edge flam rotary actuators are still there, the engine get pulled out and instead a exhaust with a seal plate get installed. Thanks for the pic.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Thanks for pics TorwaK!

OK so which plane's gonna replace F-16?! Is it F-35?!

Yeap.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

The fuel system looks gutted.

Really, how can you tell? I could not see if the FOHE was there or the FFP, or any of the piping? Could you see any boost pumps? :D :P I am sure they took most of the parts they could use, just some things look like they left. Normally we black out the cockpit, not always, but for the most part, so they can gut the cockpit. Wires and all components get removed. Seat gets removed as well. Maybe is just the way the want to display it?

I did notice the buckle the bulkhead just aft of where the radome goes (5 photo down I think, the one you can see the weight added) I wonder how the fix that? Any one knows if that is a whole engine or just the exhaust? At any rate, I just figure they would secure the leading edge flap in a different way instead of using the rotary actuators.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..