Will these unit be affected...

Hi all.

I am working on a mission using v1.02, and I am curious if the following units will be affected by 1.1.

s-300ps site

il13 ews

55g6 ews

zsu-23-4 shilka

kub sites

buk sites

Thanks, -KILSEK

SAMs now engage at a range that depends on the target's altitude - sometimes they may engage at 100km away if the target is inbound and fast, for example, as far as the big sites go (S300, Patriot)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

It might be. I would reccomend putting the least amoutn of units on your map, and avoid aircraft until 1.1 comes out if you're just creating a template.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Hi all and GGTharos.

Well shoot, that sux. Thanks for the honest answer. You can go here to see why.

http://www.msnusers.com/KILSEK/shoebox.msnw

#166 shows a base with the s-300, il13 ews, 55g6ews, and 2 zsu's, all target tasked to defend that base. It also shows all the unit groups, sams=1, radars=1, and zsu's=1, so 3 vehiclegroups/airfield.

#169 shows that I have done that to every base, for a campaign template.

Ahh well, nobody ever said gaming is easy. Thanks, -KILSEK

Kilsek - you might want to give a thought to giving groups more meaningful names.

Instead of the default "vehiclegroupRUS036", call it "Gaudata-SAM" or "Anapa-Shilka".

A big help with lots of units and you are deciding which units to hide or not.......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....