Beyond Modifing/Editing. Drawing the line.

According to Wags, the color corresponds to year of manufacture, not type. Insofar as to how many you can hold on the multiple ejector racks, the most I hear quoted for any type is two, with the TER being available but never used for a number of reasons.

The TER is used for the Mav... on the TER, for transport purposes only, all three racks can be loaded but for combat purposes, only the outer and bottom rack of the TER is loaded.

Here's an example:

Load.jpg

Does 1.1 load them that way?

That's the new dual Maverick station load in 1.1 and the TER's with Mk-82's are from my mod. 1.1 also allows 3 Mavs on a TER but my mod does not.

The twin MER is no longer used on the A-10A in v1.1.

Guest ruggbutt

One last question (maybe....lol), does the Hog ever use a fuel tank on the centerline (station 6) position for combat missions? I know that 5 and 7 are unusable in that situation. Just curious about real world loadouts.

Words from the loader himself:

"When external fuel tanks are loaded (on 4/8) and TERs, (on 5/7) then the TER side facing the tank can't be loaded. Yes, even if the pilot it planning to jettison the tank, this is just standard safety practices. Also if you load a tank on station 6 then you can't load anything station 5 and 7, this is because these three stations are so close together.

On a normal combat mission requiring tanks we load one 600 on station 6."

Why can't people allow others to play the game how they want?

Don't like it? Don't fly on those servers or play with those people.

Heck, this is the first time I've actually heard about doing anything like this with LOPE anyways.

Some people have no desire to play this game in 'hardcore realistic' mode.

Should they therefore not purchase or play the game?

Why can't people allow others to play the game how they want?

Don't like it? Don't fly on those servers or play with those people.

Heck, this is the first time I've actually heard about doing anything like this with LOPE anyways.

Some people have no desire to play this game in 'hardcore realistic' mode.

Should they therefore not purchase or play the game?

If noobs fly in there server what are we teaching them? I agree with you, they are paying the money for the server, they can do whatever they want. Myself I don't like cheat loadouts, that is no fun to fly (boring to me).

If noobs fly in there server what are we teaching them?

heh heh heh. There you're assuming that people want to eventually fly the game without any external views, realisitic loadouts, realistic fuel etc. etc.

Has it ever occurred to the 'hardcore' crew that there are many, many people playing the game and totally loving it on Easy or Medium mode who simply would not enjoy playing it on Hard(core) mode? :)

*sneaks off to see what this LOPE thing is all about*

^_^

*chuckle*

If people setting up their own servers want to use those sort of loads thats fine but the scores don't count. I think whats cool is to setup missions like what Deadcat is doing that appeal to everyone and by using v1.1 prevent the cheat loadouts. Remember its possible also to cheat and not get caught by not saving your loadout. Does v1.1 allow for precise time on target like Falcon or doesn't the Flanker, Frogfoot support this(maybe the pilots use a clock or something)? Sort of miss the F-16s ICP on Falcon, a very handy piece of kit.:cool:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Guest ruggbutt

If you use your navigation tools correctly in LOMAC your TOT can be precise. It takes a lot of practice to do so.