Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

your file link is bad..

Hello together,

as I couldn't find a profile for the TM Warthog which uses the Target Software to enable TrackIR and Teamspeak and TARS etc... which also works with V 1.28 and the new .diff.lua, I created a own profile.

It enables the 3 position Flapslever using Release function, uses the LED's depending on Flaps position as well as Gear and is ready for Track IR, Teamspeak and TARS.

You may wanna change the keys for TrackIR and TS and TARS of yourse in TARGET

I also put in an option for people without TrackIR, where you can Move the cam and zoom and reset the View via the S4 switch which changes the mode when held.

Have Fun!

Installation:

the *.fcf is for TARGET

the PC.diff.lua to load as controller file for the TM Warthog combined in DCS

the PCKeyboard.diff.lua to load as keyboard file in DCS

File is here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Profile.rar

Rgds, PC

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Can someone helpe me please with a Hotas Warthog profile for Mi-8MTV2? I can`t find nothing regarded. Thank you.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Rev 3.0 with Intel Core i7 2600K SandyBridge 4500 MHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti SC , 16GB DDR3, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Logitech G13 Gamepad, TrackIr 5, Windows 8.1 x64 Professional

• 3 weeks later...

Opentrack Profile

Attached you can find my currently used Opentrack 2.2 settings. I'm using a printed 3-point ir clip with a hacked ps3 eye cam running at 160fps at 320x240.

Accela Filter MK4:

Rotation: 90

Translation: 145

Order 2: 80

Order 3: 150

Rotation deadband: 0.5

Translation deadband: 0.4

Exponent: 1.5

I hope this is useful for someone.

printed_clip.txt

• 3 weeks later...
Want to fly in DCS now without messing around for hours with assigning controls and figuring out what is what and who is who?

So...

The attached ED Forums URL contains a file with:

1. Ready to go profiles for use with TM Warthog + Saitek combat rudder pedals for modules:

A-10A

A-10C

F-15C

FW-190D9 WIP

Ground Unit WIP

Mig-29

Mig-29C

Mig-29G

P-51D

SU-25T

SU-27

SU-33

TF-51D

UH-1H WIP

2. Custom toggle switches controls for the modules:

FW-190D9 WIP

P-51D WIP

UH-1H WIP

** Read the attached read me document before you start.

** All files compatible with DCS 1.2.10

** The attached was made possible through the knowledge and help of countless members of this community...which is tremendously appreciated!

Enjoy :)

Version 4 is up...minor fixes for DCS version 1.2.10...

Update...version 5...

-Added a personally recommended mods list.

-Added SU-25 profile.

- Finalized profiles for all FC3 planes in addition to finalized profiles for A-10C & P-51D and a good TF-51D.

-Excluded ground unit profile.

-Updated Custom controls for latest DCS version 1.2.11.34087.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2145752&postcount=40

thanks for this work. please add the F-86F and Mig21 Bis

if you want you can add my profile for KA50: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/348101/

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

@polaris1

in the configuration of the joystick , when loading your profiles , I appear in red with some items after on command . but are followed by the command LEVER . How so? lever is no button / ace .

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

but if you want to disable that button, (do not use it), how do I remove it? I always remains the red line.

I utilize the HOTAS to the full capacity in order to use the keyboard as less as possible,

In order to do that I have two layers for many buttons, a regular primary layer and a secondary shifted layer (accessed through the Lever).

In order to remove a shifted layer (those you see colored red) you need to delete that assignment completely from that HOTAS switch.

Choose with the mouse the red lettering (left click) > choose clear from the bottom.

Hope it helps.

jgVplRQ.png

Polaris1

Can I substitute another button for the lever as I use the lever for tracker?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Friedric,

You're more than welcome !

And...thank you for finding out about the missing custom controls.

As for where to put each file...it's explained in the attached read me file.

As for the custom controls...I uploaded a new file with all included.

sobe,

You can use whatever button you wish as a modifier.

My files are my own preferences and they are meant to ease the way in for new comers.

Nothing more and nothing else.

My only advice is fly some before you start changing things, for the simple reason that it takes time to understand what you really need and the best way to implement it.

jgVplRQ.png

Polaris1

Perhaps I didn't fully explain my question. I wanted to know if changing the modifier button was a killer for your controls or if it was just a simple matter of redefining the modifier key in the game. If the latter, I assume that I will be able to find another convenient key to use However, in either event, thanks for sharing your profiles. I know that they are a lot of hard work on your part.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

sobe,

It's just redefining the modifier.

But...make sure you free your intended modifier from its current assignment and replace the current shifted commands with your new modifier.

My reasoning for choosing the lever comes from the A-10C assignments of the joystick.

The lever has no role and it's just a pinky away which makes it very easy to use.

For TrackIR I use a scripted Hotkey which assigns Lever + DMS short to center and long for pause.

If you know how to use Hotkey I can give you my script with the TrackIR profile that works with it and thus every time, before you start the sim (or any software or sim that you're gonna use TrackIR with), you just start the Hotkey script and you're done.

More than that...I got tired from the hassle of opening TrackIR+TeamSpeak+my script+DCS and closing them one by one every time I just wanted to fly so I made a cute little script that prepares everything and gets me inside DCS with one icon's double click.

Thank you for your appreciation!

jgVplRQ.png

polaris, new versions with new aircrafts? :D

LOL, I wish I could help with them mate.

The profiles I gave are profiles that had been made during and after many hours of trial and error after long flights and lots of advice from friends and colleagues.

I don't know the other modules good enough in order to give a working, logical and close to reality as much as possible, profile.

But I hope the current profiles gave you a good head start mate :)

jgVplRQ.png

Polasis!

Yes I also use Hotkey so I would appreciate your Hotkey profile for Tracker.

I tried to use JSGME to insert your files, but there seems to be an issue with doing that. I will have to further investigate.

Thanks

Polasis!

Yes I also use Hotkey so I would appreciate your Hotkey profile for Tracker.

Attached.

It was made through Cubpilot's thread and good advices.

1. in the attached file change your controllers' ID as needed.

2. Change your TrackIR profile as needed according to the instructions in CubPilot's first post in the thread.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=87543

I tried to use JSGME to insert your files, but there seems to be an issue with doing that. I will have to further investigate.

Interesting.

Check if you use JSGME correctly.

WH_TrackIR_short_long_Lever.rar

jgVplRQ.png

My JSGME folder

c:users/my name/saved games/dcs/

Mods -my JSGME main folder

Mig 29 folder

Config folder

Inputfolder

Mig-29 folder

aircraft.lua file

modifiers.lua file

unit.lua file

Joystick folder

in the Joystick folder are two files (I deleted the pedals file as I have CH pedals) Joystick-HOTAS Warthog (5950CA20-11e2-8001-44455354000).diff.lua and a similar named diff file for the throttle

Keyboard folder-empty

mouse folder-empty

trackir folder with TrackIR.diff.lua file in this folder

modifiers.lua file

In all other cases JSGME works fine, but for some reason not here.

PS Thanks for the tracker/hotkey file.

Edited by sobe
added the ps

PS Without JSGME, there presently is no MIG 29 folder in the Input folder

PS Without JSGME, there presently is no MIG 29 folder in the Input folder

That is liable to be the root of the problem. Your structure looks fine.

I would move JSGME and the Mods folder, up one level to the Saved Games folder, then add the DCS folder to your mod folder structure.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: