Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

The one I have in my signature I've been using for a long time :-)

[edit: at least I thought so: apparently I changed something some months ago - so now the file is updated! and named changed from copy of copy of cop... and so on - I have sensitivity at 1 and smooth at 10 and use the profile exclusively)

Edited by tietze
added info

Please fix the KA-50 bugs :-)

Black Shark: Controller profile & setup, TrackIR profile, pit.

Warthog HOTAS: Lubing the stick and extending the stick.

Posts on howto customize switches in DCS &

Must-have mods for DCS World and KA-50 (mostly JSGME).

Casual couch pilot, watching capped.tv...

• 3 weeks later...

The only x52PRO profiles I can find, are for the A10. Are there any FC3, BS2, Huey, P-51, profiles?!

Edited by JetlinerX

Take a look at our in-depth DCS A10C tutorials

If you want to participate in these tutorial sessions, please send me a PM and I can get you setup! :)

TUTORIALS TO RETURN "VERY SOON"

• 3 weeks later...

X52 pro fc3 profile please.

Acer Predator 17X | i7 7820HK | 32GB DDR4-2400 | GTX1080 | 2x LiteOn 256GB SSD (RAID0) | HGST 1TB@7200RPM HDD | Creative SBX G5 | Win10 x64 FCU | VKB Gladiator Mk.2+Gametrix ECS, TM Cougar FCC3/VKB Fat King Cobra Mk.4/VKB GF Mk.2 w/ MCG Pro (coming)+Warthog Throttle | MFD Cougar Pack | TM TFRP, Saitek Combat, BRD MS3/F3(coming) | Logitech G13 | CST L-TRAC 2545W Trackball | TIR5+TCP, PS3Eye+Trackhat Clip Plus/UTC Mk.2 | HyperX Cloud Alpha | Playseat Flight Simulator/Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog

The only x52PRO profiles I can find, are for the A10. Are there any FC3, BS2, Huey, P-51, profiles?!

Here is mine for DCSW BS2, P-51, A-10c, Su-25t, CA

Just got huey so haven't done one for that yet.

DCSW x52pro Profiles.zip

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

• 1 month later...

For those unfortunate enough to not have any fancy gear but a simple stick instead. Take a look at my sig and try the HOKAS chart for yourself.

It is only a chart since it is based on simple keyboard inputs which you can easily map using the in-game control options.

i7 4790K: 4.8GHz, 1.328V (manual)

MSI GTX 970: 1,504MHz core, 1.250V, 8GHz memory

• 2 months later...

Is there any updated profiles for the P-51, A-10C, and FC3 for a CH Fighterstick, Pro Peddles, and Pro Throttle?

Windows 8.1 | EVGA X79 FTW | Intel i7 3930k | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | WD 2TB | MSI Geforce GTX 670 OC | SoundBlaster TACTIC 3D Rage Headset | Razer Saipan Mouse | Razer Blackwidow Keyboard | Logitech G27 | TrackIR 5 | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Peddles | CH Pro Throttle

• 3 weeks later...

anyone have a good X52 (not pro) profile for DCSW SU-25T?

I'm also using TrackIR 5, and completed the whole PeterP neck mod as well. :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...

Profiles Requested

I'm looking for profiles for FC3. I don't even care if it's only for one plane.

I have been away from flight sims for a while, and I seem to have forgotten just about everything. I expected a lot of profiles on here for FC3, but it seems like most are for BS or A10 (both of which I own, but are way too difficult for me to start back with).

I have an X52 Pro.

I have the standard 3 piece CH setup.

I have track IR 4.

Any FC3 profiles, for any of those, would be greatly appreciated. I won't judge you if it isn't perfect for my expectations, but I need at least some sort of a base line to start from. I remember there were tons of people that posted profiles in Lomac and FC2, but FC3 seems to be rather quiet in that regard.

Thanks!

--bb

• 2 weeks later...

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro profile and reference pictures for Flaming Cliffs 3, Su-27.

1logitech_xtreme3dpro.jpg

Before buying a real HOTAS, I'm using that very decent joystick to learn how to fly with FC3.

It's not a complete profile. I'm still editing it but it could give a few ideas if you like it.

The main 'feature' is the use of the 6 side buttons as modifiers.

It's like constantly switching modes on the fly but it needs a bit of training to keep it natural and smooth as you have to memorize the different modes to avoid any unfortunate action.

I tried to keep a logical and intuitive setup with similar actions linked to the same buttons/sides. About 8 modes are already configured.

Check the pictures for more informations (more pictures in the profile archive).

I created the pictures for a 8 inches (1024x768 screen) Android tablet, to display them during the flight.

I also use a programmable keypad and some functions are configured on that device and not on the stick.

There's no communications functions/quick button implemented yet (I have to figure out what comms macros I'll use on the keypad first).

I've tested some combinations like flying in a combat, switching modes (BVR/WVR, EOS/RDR, lock/unlock tgt, …), keeping a close HUD snap view for a cannon precision attack, or even strafing, and it's pretty efficient. It's still a work in progress though.

Any suggestion, critic, opinion are welcome :smilewink:

---------------------------------------------------------------

[ UPDATE ]

I've fixed a few things and added some functions.

>> NAV:

- Autopilot is now on the trigger

- Autopilot 'transition to level flight' added (panic button)

>> DEFENSE:

- SPO mode and signals volume adjustment added

>> NORM:

- I tried to assign the Target Designator centering function to the hat angles but it doesn't work :huh: (same with the keyboard binding)

>> MODES:

- moved Vertical Scan and BVR to the hat (switched with reticle and longitudinal missile)

And I updated the pictures and the config file accordingly.

---------------------------------------------------------------

X3Dpro_DCS_Su-27.rar

389848527_X3Dpro_DCS_Su-27profile_A_1024.thumb.jpg.d02ba058404defc305febd0ee0dbfc86.jpg

1525330090_X3Dpro_DCS_Su-27profile_07_NORM_1024.thumb.jpg.8a34afa5a3f4af4facc9caf2cb3e34c4.jpg

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 1 month later...

Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

In sequence to my popular TrackIR profile for BMS (Found here!) I hereby post my DCS profile as well.

The BMS profile is actually an edited version of my DCS profile which used to be for personal use.

The BMS profile turned out to be very popular and requested often, so I decided to offer the DCS community the same.

Perhaps it is of little use, perhaps its the best profile for you. Who knows? ;)

You can get the profile here:

Get the DCS profile here!

Readme:

Yassy's DCS TrackIR Profile

----------------------------------------------

v1.0

Hardware used: TrackIR 4 with TrackClip Pro

Software version: 5.1.300 (Build 9945)

DESCRIPTION:

------------

Eventhough the standard profile of the TrackIR works OK in DCS, I did not like the direct control.

It resulted in jittery view and when looking at cockpit panels I found it hard to keep the viewpoint steady.

The principle for the profile revolves around having a stable view, with a deadzone around the center forward

view, to make flying and fighting with the aircraft as smooth as possible without having to adjust view

constantly, resulting in fighting the view AND the aircraft.

I have strived to keep the deadzone as small as to keep the view steady, but prevent a 'sticky' feeling when

trying to look around.

Furthermore I have limited the movement in the Z-Axis to prevent jittering in the viewpoints.

Instead, use the mousewheel (or zoom axis on your hotas if you have that mapped) to zoom in / out.

The DCS profile works best when keeping precision mode ON all the time, although with increased hardware performance and higher framerates YMMV.

INSTALLATION:

-------------

Unzip the .XML file into your \NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\Profiles folder.

(default C:\Program Files x86\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\Profiles)

-Start TrackIR software.

-Set Speed to 1.5

-Set Smoothing to 40

-Set Precision Mode Smoothing to 200.0 (Camera Tab)

-Then either:

1. Select Profiles tab, select Yassy_DCS as the profile and tick the 'Exclusive' tickmark.

or

2. Select Titles tab and select Yassy_DCS for any title you want (A-10C, Black Shark, etc).

-Enjoy!

Feedback can be dropped at captainkraak at hotmail dot com or at the official Eagle Dynamics forums in this thread:

I would love to hear from you!

Yassy

Edited by Yskonyn

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

You can get the profile here:

Get the DCS profile here!

Yassy

Link not working for either the DCS or BMS profiles.

edit: downloads are working now. thanks, (or maybe a host server hiccup).

Edited by javelina1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 1 month later...
Hi...

This is my keyboard and Hotas profile for DCS World Black Shark 2.

I changed all keys. I've arranged everything for my requisition in the air. For some, it may not seem very logical though. I created this configuration in time and deleted other cockpit switches (and swtich-cover keys), some view keys and padlock keys.

attachment.php?attachmentid=70050&stc=1&d=1346340803

• Legend for Hotas: The functions in brackets are used with Pinkie switch.

• Legend for keyboard:

LS: Left shift
    LC: Left control
    LW: Left window
    LA: Left alt

RS: Right shift
    RC: Right control
    RW: Right window
    RA: Right alt

LSC: Left shift / control
    rAW: Right alt / window
    rSC: Right shift / control

SoS: Shift on stick (Pinkie)
    Italic & light gray: Just assigned to used by SST software.

Thanks. :joystick:

G'day Devrim,

Just wondering if it's possible to get a copy of the spreadsheet file for the keyboard image so I can you it for my various keyboard profiles. I take it, that it's a spreadsheet file, but maybe it isn't.

Cheers, Siggels. :pilotfly:

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has any working profiles for DCS world 1.2.8 for the Warthog.

I'm looking for ANY profiles for all aircraft including FC3 apart from DCS A10.

I did have all profiles working in 1.2.7 but since then none of my profiles will even load up, and despite trying to set it up myself, I can't get DCS to recognises half the switches on my throttle.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Profiles for versions prior to 1.2.8 cannot be imported into 1.2.8. The format of the files is completely different.

I use Target so my profiles are basically empty, though I did not have trouble with the few controls I did need to assign in game.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That would explain why they don't work then. ;)

Don't tend to use Target as I like the freedom to just jump into whatever aircraft I fancy without worrying about installing profiles first.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hi gentlemen (same as Cowboy10uk)

I have 1.2.8 installed now, with A-10, Ka-50, P51 and a nice TM Warthog + Saitek rudder.

I am stuck with old .lua profiles that I intended to install freshly on 1.2.8. This seems to be a burden. Is there any new diff.lua available for this hardware and those aircrafts?

Some of us are bit lost with this new format. DCS help on converting all those profiles would be welcome.