Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

PS Without JSGME, there presently is no MIG 29 folder in the Input folder

Sobe hi,

Sorry for the time it took me to answer and give a solution...

In the downloaded folder, ver 5, there is a Read Me file with full instructions on how to use every single file in the folder.

In subsection a it says and I quote:

"Save input file to…C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\DCS\Config

Replace existing Input file with current."

The location is different from the main DCS folder and it's where DCS saves your own assigned commands.

That location doesn't change anything within DCS files and there's no need for JSGME.

So...you take the attached "input" folder and put it as is at said location and voila...you are all set to go.

My recommendation is very simple...there's a lot to learn...so...start learning and make changes as you go along...

Edited by POLARIS1

jgVplRQ.png

Polaris1

Sometimes it just takes someone to hit my thick head with a big hammer. All is now well.

Sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 2 weeks later...

Polaris!

OK. Things are going well with your profiles. However, I did make some modifications that others may be interested in-

1. I changed the lever modifier to S3 and now use the paddle for Tracker consistent with what I use in BMS and the A10. Just my preference as it is more comfortable for my small hand.

2. The zoom functions are now on the Throttle friction lever on the throttle and the NWS functions are now where the zoom functions were on the 11/13 buttons on the joystick.

3. I moved the zoom function on the tracker list to another function so no 2 above would work.

Edited by sobe
some mods

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Hi folks,

I'm going to start off by asking for forgiveness since I'm sure this info is available somewhere in this thread. :)

I'm looking for some profiles for my new X55, specifically A-10C or the original MI-8. I've seen some around here but I'm not sure how I go about integrating them. Do they somehow get ingested by the Saitek software manager or is there a way to just copy them into my game files? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks polaris ;)

ps: profile for all aircraft with Microsoft Force Feedback Sidewinder?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Due to requests I started a new thread in this section.

It contains latest version 7 with Ka-50...

Enjoy :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2317300#post2317300

Thanks a ton Polaris! Just switched to the Warthog and this has saved me hours in configuration time.

Something I did notice though, my joystick and throttle had a different name. I have found this to be associated with the drivers in the past on my X52 (the name changes based on driver version) so I'm wondering if you have the latest drivers installed? The name for the pinky lever seems to have also changed which required me to go back through and re-assign all of the modified button commands. Overall though huge props for the work well done, I especially like the layout figures with button assignments!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers,

Brad

5800X3d, 32GB DDR4@3400, 6800 xt, Reverb G2, Gunfighter/TMWH

• 1 month later...

Hi guys!

I have recently uploaded my leaflets and *.fcf config files to share with you.(tm mfd pack)

I am not a prof. pc guy, but at least for beginners it should give a little help.

You will need the free Apache Open Office (*.odg files, Open Office 4 -DRAW) to work on these templates, or use it as they are made from me (the finished pdf´s are also in the package)

Thanx

Have a nice day

Kobradelta

Index:

F86 (very beta)

FW190

Huey

Bf109

Mig15

P51

A10a

F15

Su25(+t)

Su27

Rise of flight "generic"

Hawk (very beta- without *fcf file only)

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1353263/

Edited by Kobradelta1000

ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E // Intel® Core i7-9700k // GeForce RTX 2080ti // 32GB DDR4 Corsair // Windows 10 Home 64-bit

• 1 month later...

my Profiles/Charts for CH Products/Snap View/TIR5 v1.1

DCS input files for F-15C, Su-27, Su-25A/T, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-21Bis, F-86, MiG-15Bis, C-101EB, and Hawk

Each AC has its only profile, directly mapped in DCSW

Need CH control manager installed

Also TIR5 profiles and snap view

I also added a CH Product Chart file which is an editable pdf, such that you can optimize/organize the mapping of each button in pdf before editing it in Game

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/724455/

config.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 8 months later...

Hi Links below broken....

Here are my profiles HOTAS Warthog TARGET Script Editor profiles. The files are with comments so it should be clear of what it does.

Note that you might want to remove the SetKBLayout(KB_FR); at the beginning of each .tmc files, but my guess is that it should still work with it. Get back to me if you have questions, I'll try my best to help you.

Blackshark :

Blackshark.zip

SU25T :

SU25T.zip

DCS-A10C :

DCSA10_simple.zip

This one is a bit trickier to install :

1. Extract files

2. Copy Thrusmaster Combined {REPLACE WITH YOUR NUMBERS}.lua to your Config\Input\Aircrafts\A-10C\joystick\ directory

3. Open with TARGET Script EDITOR DCSA10.tmc and run it

4. Launch DCSA10-C game

5. Go to options->control and modify one bind for the Thrusmaster Combined joystick.

6. Exit game

7. Go back to Config\Input\Aircrafts\A-10C\joystick\ directory and locate the Thrusmaster Combined file with your numbers, rename it to something else but keep the numbers visible. Copy/paste the number sequence from your file to the one I've given you.

Launch DCS-A10 and enjoy. Now you can bind Teamspeak and change some stuff to whatever you want.

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
how to set the saitek x45 with flaming cliffs2?

Please suggest file profiles or tutorial

Thanks in advance

ok this is a old profile but maybe it can help you?

http://www.lockonfilesd-dot-com/files/file/794-lock-on-fc-x45-profile/

Lock On FC X45 Profile

Lol some how LockOnFiles is censored

Edited by Leonski

• 2 months later...

Anyone have an up to date X-55 profile for the A-10C?

I'd really like to steer clear of the HUD software wherever possible.

(Disregard)

Edited by Pocket Sized

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I just shared a specific profile configuration for the Su-27 with the VKB Black Mamba.

It's only a few advanced functions using "long press" (500 ms) and a specific modifier. You will have to assign the buttons to the controls in DCS, but your Black Mamba will have more muscles ;)

(contains pictures and some details)

>>> HERE <<<

Edited by Bourrinopathe

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 5 months later...

Scope's X52 Pro profile for the A10C

Hello,

I've been tweaking this for a long time, and I thought it was time to share. I also thought it would be good to get it out there for feedback and possible improvement ideas, as there's still lots of shift mappings that can be added.

The concept of this was to try and match the real HOTAS setup of the A10C as depicted in the manual. I especially tried to honor what is on the throttle vs what's on the stick as much as possible considering the fewer hats we have to work with.

Here's the layout:

3bFiIXM.png

Attached is the .pr0 for the Saitek software as well as the .lua.diff file to import into DCS. I've mapped as much as possible directly in DCS, and the only thing special that the .pr0 does is create bands for the axis controls, as it works more reliably this way. When zoom is on an analog axis for example, the image will shake sometimes because the controls drift. Also the speedbrake is setup so that it DOESN'T repeat, so you can slide it back and forth a few times to get the desired amount of braking. The reason for this if you leave the axis full back or full forward, and you have a key set to repeat, it will block other key commands. The way I have it the repeat will automatically stop.

You'll want to go into your modifiers and add joystick button 6 like so:

dd495f06f671447e958a4c5244962387.png

Also make sure Enable Clutch Mode is NOT checked:

3b6dca7140da448f901548d2d997bc64.png

DCS_A-10C_X52_Pro.zip

Edited by Scope666
improved zoom and airbrake functionality

In search for Logitech extreme 3D up to date Profiles

Hello Everyone.

I try to find my way back into DCS and wanted to install my old favorite Profiles from DCS Community. For Example:

tyrspawn's logitech extreme 3D A-10C Profile and xerxes17 KA-50 Profile.

I noticed that there are some changes made in DCS that cause old *.lua

files not to Work. Now i can't use those Profiles anymore.

And now i feel lost. To keep long story short:

Is anybody here, that has some good (easy to get used to) Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Profiles to share, that acutaly work?

I am in need for A-10C Profile and most important a KA-50 Profile. Maybe some of you got a working "tyrspawn's A-10C" or "xerxes17 ka-50" profile working and can share it with me? Any help would be highly appreciated.

I dont have the money atm for a X55 or X52 Pro. Would love to have one of those. But for now i have to stick with my good old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro. Looking Forward to any help in this matter.

And if there is a Profile pack for M2000C on my Joystick, i would be happy. Because i plan on getting this Jet.

Best regards, MKev

Edited by MKev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lt. Mark "MKev" P. - Callsign: Rhino

Military Flight History: Falcon 4.0, Falcon BMS, IL-2 & DCS

Streaming with passion: MilSim, Survival and more...

MKev_Gaming - "Gaming is my religion"

• 4 weeks later...
one question guys, do you leave your trackir clip pro plug to your USB pc all the time?

I do ... my PC is used just for gaming, so I dont feel the need to plug-unplug it (I've it connected to the USB port closest to my chair) :)

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I do ... my PC is used just for gaming, so I dont feel the need to plug-unplug it (I've it connected to the USB port closest to my chair) :)

Cheers

not afraid to "burn" your trackir pro leds?

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

not afraid to "burn" your trackir pro leds?

Sorry for the late response, xmas got in the way :)

... no, I'm not afraid of burning ... first of all, my PC isn't powered all the time, just when my daughters or myself are playing on it ... on average it's on about 4-5 hours each day.

Since the life expectancy of a LED bulb is around 50.000 hours, I can expect them to last about 27 years ... by that time VR should have got to the mainstream and my trackir-clone should be obsolete.

I'd even say that plug-unplug them every day would probably be more detrimental to the set than just leaving it connected all the time.

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 4 months later...

Spitfire Hotas Wartog Template

I made these quick and easy templates to get me going with a Hotas Wartog and a Spitfire. I DO have pedals and if not this would be lacking. I DO have Trackir as well and so of course people will make their own personal choices.

It works pretty well for a starting point and they fit in the kneeboard quite nicely.

There are no scripts, addins, apps or modifiers required.

I am simply sharing a starting point since I could find nothing on the Spitfire in that respect.

I'll keep my lua files out of it.

It's quite comprehensive for the Spit.

1373356199_DCSThrustmasterWarthogJoystickSpitfireTemplate.thumb.jpg.f99575ffc8847749eecdc81aacb12124.jpg

862908662_DCSThrustmasterWarthogThrottleChart.thumb.jpg.e9a6bcea2ce7d25308f97622d3e9e8f3.jpg

Hotas Wartog Key chart and kneeboard install.txt

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth