Lock On website question

Do you guys need a designer for your website or something? Because the Lockon.ru website just looks really dull. The colors are very singular, and there doesn't seem to be any life or modernization to the site. Sure, it's simple, but this isn't a simple game.

So, if you guys need a web designer, please don't hesitate to gimme a ring.

EDIT: I also work for free, so I think that's a big plus.

Personally I think the new site rocks.......

I like the colors, the site mirrors the same hue's as the game itself ........

And I really don't have any problems with the functions either.........

One thing in particular that I like is how your informed when your last visit was and how many are viewing the different forums ........

ED, I just like everything about it, please don't change a thing.......

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

vvanks - I understand where you are coming from - however you have to remember that they are designing their stuff primarily for the Russian and CIS market. Dunno what sort of modem speeds their typical user gets but I bet it is poor (hence for example their request that folks dont use sigs / avatars).

Being on a crummy 46K dial up myself, I get where they are coming from. I really get the hump with site designers who make pretty (but for me pretty slow!) sites.

I'll be getting broadband soon myself now the price has plummeted. I am sure by now with my dialup that I am probably already in a minority regarding broadband penetration of the UK market. But CIS?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

I also like the look of this web site! Easy to navigate, simple, functional, pleasent colors.

BTW VVanks, I check your new wall paper and top half of the letters are not very visable? What is that about?

You need to show more, before criticizing others work!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

I'm not simply criticizing, I'm offering to help. If people are against me helping for free then I'll stop trying. If people think the Lockon.ru site is perfect, then I beg them to look at other game websites.

And what's this about the top half of the letters are not very visible? Could you be more specific? There are no words in my new wallpaper.

http://vv.0t8.net/index.php?section=gallery&page=aircraft_gallery

I'm not simply criticizing, I'm offering to help. If people are against me helping for free then I'll stop trying. If people think the Lockon.ru site is perfect, then I beg them to look at other game websites.

And what's this about the top half of the letters are not very visible? Could you be more specific? There are no words in my new wallpaper.

http://vv.0t8.net/index.php?section=gallery&page=aircraft_gallery

No... It s good that sb offers his help and he doesn't want any money for that, don't stop doing that! The page is simple and thats good but I don't see any reason not to change it.

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

• ED Team

Hi VVanks

You look like a good artist.

Could you offer any variant of a skin for a forum by the vBulletin Version 3. X engine?

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

I don't have any problems, the main page remembers my login. Thanks to Mozilla Firefox :D

Same here. I'm getting worried about the d/l once I pay for it. What if I can't reach it?

I'm unable to even d/l the demo. It keeps asking me for sign up

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!