The "I'm buying it" Thread

Guest ruggbutt

Guest ruggbutt

No need for you copy protection haters or price gouging conspiracists to reply here. I just wanna hear from those of you that are definitely buying FC. I'm buying it, I'm not gonna complain about the price and I'm gonna be smokin' some of you biznatches in Hyperlobby soon.

Cya over the battlefield, lemme know how how purdy my plane is from your perch beneath your parachute. :D

I posted this humorously in order to inject some levity here, relax!.

Count me in!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Sorry, but I'm busy snapping necks, and spiking kidneys with my commando knife in Splinter Cell Chaos Theory to give any immediate attention to buying 1.1. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what ED has done to address current network LAN play issues and various annoying bugs before coughing up the green for it. Will check back on April 6th ;-)

-spearsd

Hit me.

Got my Track IR and a good profile now so I will be pulling kobras out of my pockets and using helmet sight all the time :)

ASUS P4T533-C|P4 3.06@3.45|1024Mb Kingston 1066 rambus|ATI 9.... *EDITED* - Listen to Mods!!!

No need for you copy protection haters or price gouging conspiracists to reply here. I just wanna hear from those of you that are definitely buying FC. I'm buying it, I'm not gonna complain about the price and I'm gonna be smokin' some of you biznatches in Hyperlobby soon.

Cya over the battlefield, lemme know how how purdy my plane is from your perch beneath your parachute. :D

I posted this humorously in order to inject some levity here, relax!.

You show up in Hyper Lobby LMAO, I'll believe that when Alaska is a tropical paradise!

You show up in Hyper Lobby LMAO, I'll believe that when Alaska is a tropical paradise!

hahahaha, let the sky burn :) ofcoz i am getting FC

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

This is ONE OF THE ONLY GAME apart from LOMAC that I had decided to buy long before its release. I will probably order it the DAY it releases. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Yeah, most definately buying! At once!

And RuggButt, on a more personal note. The 9800XT is working flawlessly, so you just beware on HL. I WILL be laughing in a Danish megalomanicaly way, when your lawn dart has tasted some of my "Evil Empire Candles" ;-)

Megalomaniac - "A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence. Often found in the people of Denmark - the tiny hat on top of Europe."

Guest ruggbutt

And RuggButt, on a more personal note. The 9800XT is working flawlessly, so you just beware on HL. I WILL be laughing in a Danish megalomanicaly way, when your lawn dart has tasted some of my "Evil Empire Candles" ;-)

"

I'm glad to hear it. I've been meaning to get in touch w/you but I did a complete reformat cuz I crashed. So I didn't have your email anymore. I'm glad you're happy w/the vid card, it's a good one!

I'm buying, just not decided how yet. Will likely be the digital download though I did toy with buying it from Simware but is that just their own CD pressed version of the digital download? Had no issues with Starforce on my system after installing SHIII,GTR and the Lock On 1.1 demo so I may just end up downloading it.

I'm just counting down the hours until I can plunk my money down on ED's counter! I'm buying it!

-Chris

Alienware P4 3.0 GHz 800 MHz FSB | WinXP Pro SP2 | 2 GB PC3200 | ATI X850 256 MB with XT PE BIOS | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 3 Pro with Vector Expansion | Voice Buddy v3.0

Count me in as a buyer!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.