EA6B Prowler

bug2

Double wow

Highly impressive work it looks breathtaking.

Any feedback from ED as to whether they will intergrate in the future or are you doig this as a labour of love hoping it wil be accepted? It seems an awful waste of your talent if ED do not.

best of luck

skinns>

9sqcrest.jpg

90 years of Excellence

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hy guy!!!!

Sorry for the delay, but......:icon_redf

Ok project is on his way; the mesh is finished, and i'm finishing the mapping(the templates only)....

Here are some pics:

ProwlerT01.jpg

ProwlerT02.jpg

ProwlerT03.jpg

ProwlerT04.jpg

ProwlerT05.jpg

ProwlerT06.jpg

ProwlerT07.jpg

ProwlerT08.jpg

ProwlerT09.jpg

Unfortunately, I'm not a painter and if someone want to texture it, you're welcome!!!!!:) :) :)

CU

Bug2

AFAIK Strikemax is continuing work on his Su-27 though at a much slower pace since ED said that they don't need a 3rd party Su-27 model, apparently they are getting an in-house modeler to do this. IIRC I think he is going to release it for FS2004 only

He started it a long time ago, i think it's VERY unfriendly if they say now: no we don't want yours we'll build our own! if so: let us decide! post a few renderings, and we choose the one we want!

He started it a long time ago, i think it's VERY unfriendly if they say now: no we don't want yours we'll build our own! if so: let us decide! post a few renderings, and we choose the one we want!

Chizh said a long time ago that ED´s 3D artists wanted to make a new Su-27 model themselves......so it is not something they are saying now ;)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't he start his one before they said it?

Yes I believe he did, but then they never asked StrikeMax to make them a new Su-27 model either ;) .

ED can hardly dictate what 3D models people should spend their sparetime building, but it is their privilege to decide what to include in their products.

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ