OMG! My rocket's kill me!!! HELP!

ssbeeci

Hi there again guy's!!

Yesterday i want to fly, and enjoy a bit, with BS...:joystick:

BUT WTF??? When i select the rocket's, and try to fire, my lovely Kamov blow up!!! Why? What happend?

Also: I can use all my other weapon. Only when i try to fire with rocket, the game freeze 1-2sec, if im "in the cockpit", than the view mode go automatically to fly by, and my chopper blow up..:cry::(

Regards.. byez!

(i do a vga card change.. but i really dont think, thats the answer!):huh:

Win7-64bit, Asus Rampage Formula, Intel Q9650, Asus GTX275, 4GB of 1066 Kingstone, Saitek X52Pro, and a TIR5!:pilotfly:

Hello, was it a KH-29? You need some altitude or to have your nose pointed up to fire them if low.

I guess exploding Kh-29 touched also you... were you able to fire it without explode?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi there again guy's!!

Yesterday i want to fly, and enjoy a bit, with BS...:joystick:

BUT WTF??? When i select the rocket's, and try to fire, my lovely Kamov blow up!!! Why? What happend?

Also: I can use all my other weapon. Only when i try to fire with rocket, the game freeze 1-2sec, if im "in the cockpit", than the view mode go automatically to fly by, and my chopper blow up..:cry::(

Regards.. byez!

(i do a vga card change.. but i really dont think, thats the answer!):huh:

Post a Track.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Hi pilot's!;)

Also i think i got it!

The KA-50 New Year skin was my killer!!:doh:

After i uninstall it, problems gone!!

Thanx,Regards&Greetings!

HA-SEF

Win7-64bit, Asus Rampage Formula, Intel Q9650, Asus GTX275, 4GB of 1066 Kingstone, Saitek X52Pro, and a TIR5!:pilotfly:

Yup, some 3rd party skins cause you to kill yourself when you fire rockets, its solely a skin problem as everyone that I have read that had that problem also installed some skins and removing the skin/s ALWAYS fixed the problem.

I think that when he installed it that it got corrupted or corrupted something, or if he had other skins installed that it maybe clashed with them thus causing that problem.

As Ed's xmas skin doesnt or shouldnt cause problems on its own unless when it was being installed corruption happened somewhere, personally I think it was a clash with another skin or mod he "might" of had installed, and only when adding ed's xmas skin did the problem show its face.

If I was a betting man I would bet that ed's xmas skin is not the cause but another skin or mod is and only when they are combined does the problem arise.

Then again I could be totally wrong :)