Grey Camo - WIP shots

Timm

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would put up a couple of shots of a new texture I have done. This is still WIP but as it stands I'm happy in the way shes come out. Now I hope to have this done for MODMAN but I'm still trying to figure out how we can add a skin. what I have done to see how she is, is to place the textures over one I don't use, one I have used is the "Fictional Olive Grey Scheme" as I notice that some off the textures did not match up properly (Front and rear) and using Modman for this way works fine. If there is any interest I will upload. Timm

screenshot005yqv.jpg

screenshot003ztj.jpg

Edited by Timm
  • Like 1

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Hi Bud

You have lost me there. This is a completely new texture using the BS paint kit. Timm

Edited by Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

Its really nice. When we can have it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.