My new job

hitman

I just interviewed in Marietta, GA today. I have 3 possible positions I may work for within the next month:

1. C-130J

2. F-35

3. F-22A

Im hoping for the C-130 (no security clearance, I dont need that stress), but I certainly dont rule out the other prospects. icon_biggrin.gif Other possibilities are working on the P-3, U-2, or other aircraft lockheed has budgeted. I just found out today from one of the F-22 crew that they have another 20 slated F-22's for the next couple yeas, even with Gates' budget cuts. The C-130 program would be pumping out the most units (I want the most hours),and I cant beat the pay. icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, I got the job at Lockheed this morning.

• Like 1

great going there, Hitman. I hope you get the assignment you most want. But if you were a true believer, you'd opt for the Raptor or the -35 so you could feed our voracious appetites for pictures (sanctioned ones of course!) :D

enjoy!

Flyby out

• Like 1

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Good News!

Congrats M8 - Well Deserved :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I just interviewed in Marietta, GA today. I have 3 possible positions I may work for within the next month:

1. C-130J

2. F-35

3. F-22A

Im hoping for the C-130 (no security clearance, I dont need that stress), but I certainly dont rule out the other prospects. icon_biggrin.gif Other possibilities are working on the P-3, U-2, or other aircraft lockheed has budgeted. I just found out today from one of the F-22 crew that they have another 20 slated F-22's for the next couple yeas, even with Gates' budget cuts. The C-130 program would be pumping out the most units (I want the most hours),and I cant beat the pay. icon_biggrin.gif

Yes, I got the job at Lockheed this morning.

F-22, of course. Imagine how you're telling a girl:

1.See that beautiful futuristic bird? I'm the one who makes it fly

and

2.See this ugly barrel with wings? I'm the one sweeping oil from its engines.

;):P

Edited by DarkWanderer

You want the best? Here i am...

and

She wouldn't know nor care what he was talking about.... unless of course she is into planes.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

and

The C-130s Ill probably be building are the newest C-130J variants...which, btw, can serve as a nice tasty gunship that can deliver several kilotons of smith and wesson whoopass...or refuse to refuel that ugly flying boat with wings and fancy engines.

Your death will not go unappreciated my friend. You will be a hero to simmer the world over. It is worth it. Trust me. :D

If I dont get to enjoy it, I fail to understand the appreciation. Besides, Im just a structural engineer, and even if I would (which I wont), the only thing I would be able to obtain is where those rivets went (if that a/c has rivets, which they wont). Since the FBI is doing a background investigation check on me at this very moment, Im going to forget this convo is happening. You can stop with this at anytime. :thumbup:

Since the FBI is doing a background investigation check on me at this very moment....

That explains the suspicious looking car hanging around outside my house!

Boy those FBI guys are thorough, they check out everyone you've ever met..... :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

That explains the suspicious looking car hanging around outside my house!

Boy those FBI guys are thorough, they check out everyone you've ever met..... :)

Well, its not hard to look for me online...and my dads worked with the DoD for nearly 40 years, so I know exactly what to expect, and if they want to find it, they will. :(

Hitman are you going to be at Warner Robins? If so be careful and try and keep a good attitude while you are there. Ive been TDY to Warner to take C-17's in for Depot and I have heard some crazy things happening at that base.

Hitman are you going to be at Warner Robins? If so be careful and try and keep a good attitude while you are there. Ive been TDY to Warner to take C-17's in for Depot and I have heard some crazy things happening at that base.

crazy things hmmmm please do explain , iam interested now ive gone through the whole thread?

:thumbup:great stuff on getting the job matey niceone, i felt pritty good when i got my first job with aviation, just a shame about my pay :book::doh:

Well I heard a couple years back an Airman murdered another Airman, not sure over what though. Think it had to do with domestic bullshit(screwing someones wife). I heard a Civilian walked himself into the HQ building sat down at the Secretary's desk and shot himself in the head. Not sure why. I also read about unsafe MX practices dealing with C-5's I believe? All about handling Depleted Uranium incorrectly. This is all unconfirmed stuff.

One of the most uneventful and boring TDYs I have ever been on though!

Are you doing sheet metal stuff?