Alt-T hold light bug?

TheMoose

Alt-T hold light bug.

Not sure if that’s was mention before. But I’ve notice that inside the cockpit, If I use the mouse too click the altitude hold auto, then its ok, the switch turns on and off. But If I use the key combo (default) alt-t, the light will turn on the switch, but repeating the sequence too disable it, the light does not turn off but the effect does occur. Or if if you disable it with the click mouse, then pressing alt-t, the light on the keyboard will no longer respond, will stay turned off, but the effect is occuring when pressing alt-t for on-off.

I’m I missing something?

Regards,

Moose

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

They are 2 separate commands. alt-T engages autohover. Engaging it turns on the hover light on the upper left panel. The actual button is on the cyclic.

The button you have circled turns on the alt hold autopilot, that will try to keep the heli at the assigned altitude.