Two new Mods for DCS Black Shark

toby23

I have uploaded two new ModMan mods for DCS Black Shark to the Downloads section at LockOnFiles.

The first, based on the same mod by TekaTeka for LOMAC, removes the flickering and dancing shadows on the horizon when haze=1.

See this post for more info.

cloudshadows.jpg

The second mod adds a high contrast effect to the Shkval as well as changing the colour of the screen and the testcard.

Don't forget to use the dials underneath the Shkval to get the best image.

shkvalmodpost.jpg

Both Mods are made with the latest version of ModMan and have been tested with DCS Black Shark on Win XP SP3.

The Mods will be available after they have been approved.

Enjoy.

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

Nice mods.

Will try them for sure espesially the Shkval one!!

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

we need the girl with the baloon... or have us choose which one to have.

edit: nice mod.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

When I get a minute, I will make a bonus pack featuring a choice of one of the below testcards, edited for DCS...

I will post again when it's ready...

Thanks! great test cards and mod :)

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

I

The second mod adds a high contrast effect to the Shkval as well as changing the colour of the screen and the testcard.

Don't forget to use the dials underneath the Shkval to get the best image.

shkvalmodpost.jpg

Both Mods are made with the latest version of ModMan and have been tested with DCS Black Shark on Win XP SP3.

The Mods will be available after they have been approved.

Enjoy.

....is the shkval Mod supposed to be more realistic or more british?!

Thx for enlighten me :smilewink:

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

New Shkval Mod with Testcard Bonus Pack

When I get a minute, I will make a bonus pack featuring a choice of one of the below testcards, edited for DCS...

I will post again when it's ready...

As promised, bonus pack has been made and uploaded to LockOnFiles.

we need the girl with the baloon... or have us choose which one to have.

Is that the old BBC testcard? You need to get the Girl with the Balloon too

Joey and Nate, I grew up in London and I don't know about any balloon. The image of the girl with the clown and blackboard is the only one I know.

....is the shkval Mod supposed to be more realistic or more british?! Greets S@uDepp

Soudepp, I think that the original Testcard from ED IS the actual testcard.

I just made that one for me because it reminded me of my childhood...

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

im sure I remember a baloon somewhere there... just checked my pics and no girl with baloon...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

....is the shkval Mod supposed to be more realistic or more british?!

Thx for enlighten me :smilewink:

Greets

S@uDepp

...so does the real shkval look more like this?

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64