Trackir Center View Key doesn't work

vgilsoler

Do you have TIR5 hardware ?

If so use the TIR5 software, because just the other day when I re-installed Lockon, I COULD NOT get centre view to work with trackir 5 hardware and trackir 4 software.

I had to reinstall buggy trackir 5 beta software for centre view to work for me in lockon, maybe this is the same problem you are suffering from but in blackshark instead of lockon ?

Also in vista make sure you run trackir and the game as admin, do it via right clicking on the shortcuts and selecting compatibilty and then select run as administrator.

TBH, I think if you have trackir5 hardware, the reason you cant centre view is because you are using trackir4 software probably, as that was the reason that I couldnt centre view in lockon, I had to use trackir5 hardware with trackir 5 beta software in order for centre view to work properly in some games, however Blackshark was not one of them.

Even if you dont have tir5 hardware, try using the tir5 software beta version and see if that helps, also reset the game to default controls so that your not having conflicts mapping buttons that are used ingame.

BTW, page up and page down are used for throttle controls ingame, unless you have changed them manually in the game control section.

I use trackir4 version both hardware and software.

I will resetup the exes for run as admin.

I changed the controls manually.

I7 3770K - 32 GB DDR3 - Nvidia RTX 4060 - SSD + NVME

Problem solved.

1. Login as admin in Vista is not the same as run as admin.

2. F9 and F12 must not be mapped in trackir to run blackshark. Use another keys.

By the way, I don't know any reason for that a game must be running as admin to work.

I hope in next patches DCS will not run as admin to work.

I7 3770K - 32 GB DDR3 - Nvidia RTX 4060 - SSD + NVME