The T-50 (PAK-FA) Thread

nscode

I am sure US spy satellites and intelligence have PAK-FA photos already ;]

The US already has one and has been flying it around Groom Lake for the past two weeks. Forward flight = checks good.

:D

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that all US satellites position are known and tracked real time, taxi-tests were done when US spy sats were not in position to take photographs or mother nature helped with overcast =p

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Considering that all US satellites position are known and tracked real time, taxi-tests were done when US spy sats were not in position

Unlikely

to take photographs or mother nature helped with overcast =p

MMW radar :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Unlikely

MMW radar :D

Pak Fa is Stealth :music_whistling::D

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

But the runway isn't.
Runways fly in Russia?

Reminder: SAM = Stealth STOP!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

This add was seen in the Moscow Times today:

For Sale: High Performance 5th generation Stealth jet fighter, fully armed, new paint. Looks very similar to US F-22, but without the added reliability, functionality or air superiority. Airframe has only 10 hours in the wind tunnel and less than 1 mile taxi distance. All serious offers considered. Will trade for the RoKAF trainer by the same name or similar functional aircraft.

This add was seen in the Moscow Times today:

For Sale: High Performance 5th generation Stealth jet fighter, fully armed, new paint. Looks very similar to US F-22, but without the added reliability, functionality or air superiority. Airframe has only 10 hours in the wind tunnel and less than 1 mile taxi distance. All serious offers considered. Will trade for the RoKAF trainer by the same name or similar functional aircraft.

You are not trying to flame wars, are you? How similar it is to F-22 is to be seen, and about reliability, functionality, air superiority... It`s the prototype`s first flight for God`s sake :doh: And the last part I hope it`s a joke (like the rest) cause I don`t see how someone can compare these two aircraft (PAK-FA and T-50 Golden Eagle) in terms of functionality.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are not trying to flame wars, are you? How similar it is to F-22 is to be seen, and about reliability, functionality, air superiority... It`s the prototype`s first flight for God`s sake :doh: And the last part I hope it`s a joke (like the rest) cause I don`t see how someone can compare these two aircraft (PAK-FA and T-50 Golden Eagle) in terms of functionality.

Its a joke, take it easy...

• Like 1

"...The first prototype of the jet was already tested on the runway of the aircraft plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur in Russia's Far East. The test pilot made two runs on the airstrip, during which the brakes were applied several times."

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20100128/157703215.html

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I will only believe it when I see it...flying. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

"...The first prototype of the jet was already tested on the runway of the aircraft plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur in Russia's Far East. The test pilot made two runs on the airstrip, during which the brakes were applied several times."

"The PAK FA is to be armed with next-generation air-to-air, air-to-surface, and air-to-ship missiles, and has two 30-mm cannons."

Two 30mm cannons?

Nate

Brakes = check good

Its composite airframe is so light that it stops 5 feet shorter than any current 4th generation fighter. It failed however to beat the F-22's stopping distance by 10 inches...

Edited by Fudd